The Forest v0.11c (Windows) | VIruz

seeders: 15
leechers: 7
Added on December 22, 2014 by VIruzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Forest v0.11c (Windows) | VIruz (Size: 669.77 MB)
 TheForest_v0.11c.zip669.77 MB

Description

Here it is! The Forest for windows! Tested & Working! PLEASE SEED)! If you like the game buy it and support the developer.

Thank you for downloading the The Forest - Version v0.11c (Windows) You can find a trailer for The Forest here.

This may show a warning of being a virus, do not worry... its false - positive. Reason being is because the torrent contains a crack.

====================================================================================================
Installation:
- Disable antivirus and add folder location to exceptions, worried about my torrent then check it yourself with Virustotal.
- Unzip the .ZIP file to your desired location and play.

Problems with errors or getting your game started? then check out this.

====================================================================================================
Description:
As the lone survivor of a passenger jet crash, you find yourself in a mysterious forest battling to stay alive against a society of cannibalistic mutants. Build, explore, survive in this terrifying first person survival horror simulator.

Full change list:

Hey Everyone, Here’s a small fix to some save/load issues we’ve found since the last patch. Corrupt save games from either 0.11 or 0.11a should now be fixed. (We also fixed traps in multiplayer!) - Fixed error with multiplayer save games sometimes breaking due to racing condition with data fetching in gui. - Fixed issues with traps (noose, spiked wall, happy birthday) not being buildable in multiplayer games. - Fixed some issues with single and multiplayer save games when a large amount of buildings were built.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
669.77 MB
seeders:15
leechers:7
The Forest v0.11c (Windows) | VIruz

Trailer

All Comments

More info than that mate, your not getting an error or anything? try the fixes on the description for common related game problems
working fine to me .
man i love your uploads!! got ur upload page bookmarked i open it more than google xD