The Forgery of Venus By Michael Gruber EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat

seeders: 2
leechers: 2
Added on January 13, 2015 by KnightinKatin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

The Forgery of Venus By Michael Gruber EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat (Size: 1.53 MB)
 The Forgery of Venus - Michael Gruber.azw3566.85 KB
 The Forgery of Venus - Michael Gruber.mobi539.66 KB
 The Forgery of Venus - Michael Gruber.epub394.64 KB
 Cover.jpg52.41 KB
 metadata.opf7.98 KB
 torrent downloaded from kickass.so.txt342 bytes

Description

The Loving Daylights By Lynsay Sands EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat

Language: English | Format: EPUB,MOBI,AZW3
Genre: Mystery & Detective
ISBN: 9780060874490

About:

Chaz Wilmot is a painter born outside his time. He possesses a virtuosic command of the techniques of the old masters. He can paint like Leonardo, Goya, Gainsborough—artists whose works sell for millions—but this style of painting is no longer popular, and he refuses to shape his talent to fit the fashion of the day. So Wilmot makes his living cranking out parodies for ads and magazine covers. A break comes when an art dealer obtains for him a commission to restore a Venetian palace fresco by the eighteenth-century master Tiepolo, for a disreputable Italian businessman. Once there, Wilmot discovers that it is not a restoration but a re-creation, indeed a forgery. At first skeptical of the job, he then throws himself into the creative challenge and does the job brilliantly. No one can tell the modern work from something done more than two hundred years ago.

This feat attracts the attention of Werner Krebs, an art dealer with a dark past and shadier present who...
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
for any queries and reseeds if the file is not downloading pm/request reseed.If you do like my uploads do support me by commenting and rating the torrent .also please help me keep the torrent alive by sharing and seeding.. !
Cheers
~KnightinKat

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.53 MB
seeders:2
leechers:2
The Forgery of Venus By Michael Gruber EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat

All Comments

Thanks
Thank you so much for uploading!
Thank you so much!