The Four Warriors_WEBDL_h264_MKV_-TDR-(1280x720)

seeders: 6
leechers: 1
Added on January 17, 2016 by SFTDRin Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 720pHDRiPDVDRip

The Four Warriors_WEBDL_h264_MKV_-TDR-(1280x720) (Size: 1.05 GB)
 -TDR-.txt4.86 KB
 Cover.jpg8.94 KB
 images.jpg12.07 KB
 The Four Warriors_WEBDL_h264_MKV_-TDR-(1280x720).mkv1.05 GB

Description

A Team Dragon HD Movie Release -TDR- 2016
MOVIES - HD

"The Four Warriors" (2015)

Continuing with my M.O. *This time an HD release though i hope i have still managed to keep the fie at a decent size.
This is for those looking for HD for all screens.
I will do a smaller file sized version to follow as per my recent uploads. While my partner keeps blowing me away with his H265 releases! The screenshots contained here are ACTUAL . However our job is to present the films to you they way they are presented via broadcast. When there are black bars at the top and bottom it is because a program is being broadcast in the aspect ratio it was intended for. So that's how they must be released. Personally pan and scan those files. So the screenshots within are pan and scanned.

Release date: 2015
length: 1hr 32 mins
Encode: H264
Type: MKV
Resolution: 1280x720 23FPS
Bitrate(VBR): 1636kb/s
Audio: AAC 2.0 48KHZ
Size: 1.4GB

Screenshots: ACTUAL:(pan and scan mode)
*make sure your codecs are up to date!

Program Description:

The four warriors
" Travelling home from The Crusades, four battle-weary soldiers discover a village gripped by dread. Unknown predators have abducted all of the men and children. Only these four warriors stand between the remaining villagers and the evil that lurks beyond the boundaries of the village.."

Another labour of love brought to you by the team that cares enough to "spit in the face of people who dont wanna be cool" (i used to love that guy) -TDR- The space for ideas manifest

Please seed, I know we all seem to rant on about seeding right? But we get to see the numbers. And there are far more "hit and runs" than there are seeders. we can only do so much. if you have the bandwidth. please seed, we bring these to you with the intention of sharing. please carry that spirit on

SFTDR

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.05 GB
seeders:6
leechers:1
The Four Warriors_WEBDL_h264_MKV_-TDR-(1280x720)

Screenshots

The Four Warriors_WEBDL_h264_MKV_-TDR-(1280x720) screenshot