The Fox v1-v2 (ongoing) (Red Circle/Dark Circle) (cbt/μHQ)

seeders: 23
leechers: 4
Added on May 21, 2015 by invisifanin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

• Book: The fox
  • ISBN13: 9780722154359
  • ISBN10: 0722154356

The Fox v1-v2 (ongoing) (Red Circle/Dark Circle) (cbt/μHQ) (Size: 96.15 MB)
 The Fox v1 01 - Freak Magnet 1 of 5 (Red Circle-2013).cbt12 MB
 The Fox v1 02 - Freak Magnet 2 of 5 (Red Circle-2014).cbt14.96 MB
 The Fox v1 03 - Freak Magnet 3 of 5 (Red Circle-2014).cbt15.13 MB
 The Fox v1 04 - Freak Magnet 4 of 5 (Red Circle-2014).cbt15.2 MB
 The Fox v1 05 - Freak Magnet 5 of 5 (Red Circle-2014).cbt12.9 MB
 The Fox v2 001 - Fox Hunt part 1 (Dark Circle-2015).cbt13.56 MB
 The Fox v2 002 - Fox Hunt part 2 (Dark Circle-2015).cbt12.4 MB

Description

Part of Archie comics’ rebranding effort to re³-boot their superhero line

The Fox is really just a normal guy (smart and tough with top combat skills, but no Batman) who would really prefer to just have a normal life with his family but the first volume’s subtitle says it all: “Freak Magnet”

“My life isn’t mine after all it belongs to The Fox. No matter how hard I try to carve a little bit of it out for me, my wife and son … a monster will inevitably explode out of a robber and pitch me through a window. ow two windows …”

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
96.15 MB
seeders:23
leechers:4
The Fox v1-v2 (ongoing) (Red Circle/Dark Circle) (cbt/μHQ)

All Comments

Ignore the MacTard... thanks for the upload!
Let me unpack your reply. First off, it felt as if you're maybe just a titch defensive about this. If I struck a sore nerve, I am sorry. However, like with comic series, every issue is somebody's first. Same with this "new-to-me" format. I did a search on CBT and it yielded no useful information.

The two comic readers I use are ComicBook Lover and Simple Comic, which you correctly stated haven't been updated in a while. Thanks for including in your link (which would be nice to have in all CBT ups until it becomes a more wide-spread format) which I followed and now have a new comic reader that still can't open a CBT file. Oh well. At least being stuck in the previous millennium has some advantages over being on the bleeding edge.

I should mention that I'm on a Mac, running the most recent version of OS X (10.10.3) on a late 2014 iMac. So hardware and OS shouldn't be an issue.

Do remember that in a new format, like the one you're championing, you are probably the first contact a newbie would have. With the attitude you showed, "...no purpose than the desire to be stuck in the previous millennium..." for example, just makes me want to avoid the CBT format entirely. See, I'm a content creator, I write, draw, color and edit comics and I'm always on the lookout for what's new. However, I'm tied to what my apps can do. Can they export this webP or whatever it's called? Nope. So I'm stuck using either JPG, PNG. One app that I use can export a CBZ of my comic in one step. Will I use that or will I take hours of my time (when I could be drawing or writing or coloring comics) to do a search on this new format? I'm going for the format that I can use quickly and get back to creating stories.

There's an adoption curve that is pretty uniform whenever there's new tech. CBT is at the beginning of that curve. I'm sure it will take off, time will tell whether it's going to be like the Laser Disc (RIP) or BluRay. From your link, it does seem superior to current formats, but will the reader/users care or notice it? Not now, with scattered support and no real documentation on it. Maybe when some publishers who do provide CBZ/CBR files start offering CBT, will this format begin to get traction.

Reality Check: keep in mind that having 80 d/l with no complaints just means that some could've d/l and when they couldn't use the files, just shrugged their shoulders and found a different torrent, I've done that many times. I'm just the only one who decided to whine about it.

Thanks for providing a superior format, I say without any sarcasm or snark. Now that I have the fuel (CBT files), all I need is a device that can be powered by it. That's my issue here. Sure you may have uploaded dozens of torrents in this format, but it comes to " it's always somebody's first time" and with a description that doesn't match the comic and absolutely no mention that a different comic reader (or a shiny new one that lives in the now) is needed can do more to maim this format before it has a decent chance to take off.

I apologize for the double racist slur. It was poor writing on my part, it will be changed as soon as I finish this reply.
We’ve discussed this in private, but I see there should be at least a minimal public response:

So yes, nerve touched, but unrelated to the format (and that, and my initial response have both been edited out) ,,, change is inevitable in life — in fact life and change are two sides to the same coin, and that is true here too — the format can stand on its own merits. What I do is first and foremost for myself — but I share for those with an interest in the space/quality improvements, and in hopes of inspiring them to possibly, eventually do some of it themselves & also share (so I don’t have to waste my life converting every ☠*☣# file I want myself) …

Sorry about the difficulty w/MAC — without the massive audience, and Apple’s discouragement of developers in general the platform does tend to lag (not the first instance I’ve run across). OSX being a *N*X fork does mean it should be easier but Apple’s policies tend to have good open source developers move to LINUX or BSD rather than port the other way …

Whether this is BluRay or LaserDisc is a question for the future — but JPeG is pretty definitely VHS, and a part of the past (though still hobbling along — I’ve got a VHS machinr gathering dust by the TV )

Anyway, it’s all good …
Well that was a waste of time & bandwidth. Didn't see the dreaded "CBT" extension until I was downloading it. Would be nice if more apps actually supported this bleeding-edge format.

TBH, I thought it was a misspelling (as R &T are side-by-side). Maybe a cut&Paste from a boilerplate document about why CBT and how the heck to view these nuggets of bytes could help those of us who aren't aware of this new format. Right now, I feel that just throwing this up without any pre or post amble is doing this format a disservice, as I just have a "meh/so what" attitude towards CBT format now and probably will avoid it in the future. BTW, I have 2 comic reader apps and neither one can read CBT. :(
Most programs that don't are no longer in active development and falling further behind each day — I would be interested in knowing what readers you are using though (most people have no complaints or problems with it) …

As for information on it look
Great scans! Thank you!