The Future Diary / Mirai Nikki Complete Series (Dual Audio) - [Starlight Encodes]

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on January 22, 2014 by Slaytein Anime
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 720p480p

The Future Diary / Mirai Nikki Complete Series (Dual Audio) - [Starlight Encodes] (Size: 1.88 GB)
 01 - Sign Up.mkv76.12 MB
 02 - Terms Of The Contract.mkv71.5 MB
 03 - Early Predicament.mkv76.78 MB
 04 - Handwritten Input.mkv71.53 MB
 05 - Voice Memo.mkv71.54 MB
 06 - Vibrate Mode.mkv71.58 MB
 07 - Away Message.mkv71.49 MB
 08 - New Model.mkv71.52 MB
 09 - Blocked Call.mkv75.55 MB
 10 - Family Plan.mkv71.52 MB
 11 - Termination Of Service.mkv71.49 MB
 12 - No Reception.mkv71.56 MB
 13 - Restricted Call.mkv71.53 MB
 14 - Memory Reset.mkv71.5 MB
 15 - Couple Plan.mkv74.99 MB
 16 - Repairs.mkv71.57 MB
 17 - Family Discount.mkv75.3 MB
 18 - Interference.mkv71.56 MB
 19 - Delete All Messages.mkv76.67 MB
 20 - Data Transfer.mkv87.69 MB
 21 - Pin.mkv77.74 MB
 22 - Disconnection.mkv77.9 MB
 23 - Breach Of Contract.mkv76.33 MB
 24 - Data Retrieval.mkv71.6 MB
 25 - Reset.mkv71.64 MB
 26 - Initialization.mkv74.37 MB
 Torrent downloaded from d2.vu.txt40 bytes

Description

I have fixed the errors from my prior torrent, and I believe this release may be higher quality as well. Any questions or concerns you may have can be discussed in the comments or by messaging me directly. Enjoy, and happy seeding!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.88 GB
seeders:4
leechers:0
The Future Diary / Mirai Nikki Complete Series (Dual Audio) - [Starlight Encodes]

All Comments

good torrent. thanks for sharing
I was not aware there was one.
Fantastic quality for the size. Thank you.
Hey man could you give me the site where you downloaded the anime? because i want to check for more
I downloaded this from a standard torrenting site. I don't remember which one, but I guarantee you it wasn't anime exclusive. If you're talking about the Starlight Encodes tag, that's me.
I think this is a uncensored version..Great quality for the size..Nice upload dude..
THIS Torrent is fucking OSsm!!!!!

i cant believe this *-*

here is the screenshots I M UPLOADING for others.....
http://someimage.com/Y3Yc

Dont let this torrent die :')
awesome
I think THIS IS sourced from the 30gbs version with the flaky webrip audio. I have both and it sounds very similar. The encoded video also has some problems with discolouration and jagged lines but other than that its pretty decent.
I haven't actually watched this yet, but rest assured, the DVD Sourced version will be much better.
Ok, I rewatched this series again with 30gb pseudo bd rip source and compared it with the gotspeed fansubs episode by episode.

First, the English dub track sounds very muted and poor compared to Japanese track. Especially past the first few episodes. 2nd while comparing the fansubs jap audio and this "bd" rip audio, the fansub audio somehow has noticeably clearer and crisper audio. 3rd I'm not sure what the reason why but the subs on gotspeed FANSUBS version were 100% better than the ones on the "bd rip". Too many clunky expressions and using passive voice. I have trouble believing the official dub studio could do a job this bad?

Now judging from the comments I've read, it seems the 30gb dual audio version floating around isn't sourced from the legit copy. Rather, the creator took the video from japanese bd final8 version, spliced in english audio from a contributor in episodes 1-4 then rest of the episodes are from a web-streaming site. I've no idea where the subs are from. But this whole cross splicing thing could explain why everything isn't as good as your standard bd rip.
Yes, I believe this version is uncensored.
Audio quality is awesome but still wishing the video could use a little boost. Anyways, nice job.