The Future of Nonprofits: Innovate and Thrive in the Digital Age (2011) by David Neff & Randal Moss [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 15
leechers: 0
Added on March 30, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

The Future of Nonprofits: Innovate and Thrive in the Digital Age (2011) by David Neff & Randal Moss [Dr.Soc] (Size: 2.08 MB)
 The Future of Nonprofits_ Innovate and Thrive in the Digital Age (2011) by David Neff.pdf2.08 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

David J. Neff, Randal C. Moss, "The Future of Nonprofits: Innovate and Thrive in the Digital Age"
English | 2011 | ISBN: 0470913355 | 246 pages | PDF | 2.1 MB

The Future of Nonprofits helps organizations capitalize on internal innovation and predicting future trends to remake and reshape their culture, structure, and staff. By applying the strategies laid out in this book, nonprofit professionals of all levels can prepare their organizations to take advantage of future trends and develop innovative "internal entrepreneurs" that will grow revenue and drive their mission.
Provides nonprofits with a comprehensive playbook on how to create a new, more flexible, innovative organization.
Provides nonprofits a look at the future of fundraising and communications trends into 2016.
Case studies highlight successes and failures.
Highlights the power and strength of Social Media.
Hightlights how to hire, train, manage and inspire "internal entrepreneurial" employees.
Features actionable advice on creating an organization that is primed to grow and thrive in the immediate and long-term future.
This game-changing book reveals how every nonprofit can put technology, innovation and future trends to work to reach their mission and grow revenue.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.08 MB
seeders:15
leechers:0
The Future of Nonprofits: Innovate and Thrive in the Digital Age (2011) by David Neff & Randal Moss [Dr.Soc]