The Gambler (2014).DVDScr.xvid.700mb.LoneWolf666

seeders: 875
leechers: 735
Added on January 9, 2015 by Rick1409in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: DVDScreener

The Gambler (2014).DVDScr.xvid.700mb.LoneWolf666 (Size: 701.19 MB)
 The Gambler (2014).DVDScr.xvid.700mb.LoneWolf666.avi699.6 MB
 The Gambler (2014).DVDScr.xvid.700mb.LoneWolf666_Sample.avi1.59 MB
 Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt352 bytes
 read me.txt232 bytes

Description

Video
Format : MPEG-4 Visual
Format profile : Advanced Simple@L5
Format settings, Matrix : Default (H.263)
Codec ID : XVID
Duration : 1h 50mn
Width : 640 pixels
Height : 272 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 2.35:1
Frame rate : 23.976 fps

Audio
Format : MPEG Audio
Mode : Joint stereo
Codec ID/Hint : MP3
Duration : 1h 50mn
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Sampling rate : 44.1 KHz
Compression mode : Lossy
Language : English

Sample : Included
Subtitle : No

Synopsis : Jim Bennett is a risk taker. Both an English professor and a high-stakes gambler, Bennett bets it all when he borrows from a gangster and offers his own life as collateral. Always one step ahead, Bennett pits his creditor against the operator of a gambling ring and leaves his dysfunctional relationship with his wealthy mother in his wake. He plays both sides, immersing himself in an illicit, underground world while garnering the attention of Frank, a loan shark with a paternal interest in Bennett's future. As his relationship with a student deepens, Bennett must take the ultimate risk for a second chance...

Source : LEGi0N.... thnx a lot !!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
701.19 MB
seeders:875
leechers:735
The Gambler (2014).DVDScr.xvid.700mb.LoneWolf666

Trailer

Screenshots

The Gambler (2014).DVDScr.xvid.700mb.LoneWolf666 screenshot

All Comments

The sample looked absolutely fine but there was a blurred line about an inch from the bottom of the screen and the picture was quite dark. The uploader has specified this is a screener so you should know what to expect. I'm waiting for the DVD rip but if you're fine with screener quality then download away. Maybe just download the sample and see for yourself though?
Ok People.. Dont consider any comment coming from people who created their account 2 or 3days back and don't have much reputation points... These are just jealous asses who created these fake profile just to mark down their competition and leave shitty comments just to stop genuine down-loader from downloading... Check my torrent and leave your feedback.. A genuine feedback good or bad will be appreciated.. Thanks and cheers ...
Not everyone who just created an account is fake. I finally got sick of my comments not always posting as a guest so I created an account to comment here.
shit just got serious !!
Thanks....but after 3 minutes I had to say "no thanks". I tried heroin, but it didn't work.
thnks for the comment.. its sad that you didn't like it.. will try to better for you next time... but i guess you took the heroine before watching it and effects are still showing
dont be jealous just cz my upload is better than yours.. grow a pair and say this from your profile.. but i guess you dont own a pair.... ppl are not stupid you know.. nobody gonna buy this.. its 2014 not 1975
dont be jealous just cz my upload is better than yours.. grow a pair and say this from your profile.. but i guess you dont own a pair.... ppl are not stupid you know.. nobody gonna buy this.. its 2014 not 1975
Worked fine, thanx for your effort....Good quality too..