The Glenn Miller Orchestra - In the Christmas Mood Volume I 320cbr (Big Papi) 1998 Swing Jazz

seeders: 5
leechers: 2
Added on October 22, 2013 by SirSeedsAlotin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

The Glenn Miller Orchestra - In the Christmas Mood Volume I 320cbr (Big Papi) 1998 Swing Jazz (Size: 100.34 MB)
 01 The Glenn Miller Orchestra - Sleigh Ride.mp38.78 MB
 02 The Glenn Miller Orchestra - Yuletide Medley #1: Oh Holy Night / Joy to the World / Oh Little...13.27 MB
 03 The Glenn Miller Orchestra - Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer.mp37.57 MB
 04 The Glenn Miller Orchestra - Silver Bells.mp36.08 MB
 05 The Glenn Miller Orchestra - Jingle Bells.mp310.88 MB
 06 The Glenn Miller Orchestra - Frosty the Snowman.mp39.45 MB
 07 The Glenn Miller Orchestra - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.mp39.19 MB
 08 The Glenn Miller Orchestra - Yuletide Medley #2: Oh Christmas Tree / It Came Upon a Midnight...13.48 MB
 09 The Glenn Miller Orchestra - I'll Be Home for Christmas.mp37.62 MB
 10 The Glenn Miller Orchestra - Silent Night.mp35.81 MB
 11 The Glenn Miller Orchestra - In the Christmas Mood.mp38.2 MB
 Big Papi.nfo3.99 KB
 In the Christmas Mood Volume I.cue3.09 KB
 In the Christmas Mood Volume I.log8.57 KB

Description

Source: 1998 CD

By Tuxedo Junction
I bought this boxed set as a three-cassette package about 10 years ago, and a couple of weeks later when I saw the CD boxed set, I bought that, too.Every year at Christmas, I play these CDs at home and on my cassette player in my old car. They really make the holiday season for me, reminding me of days long ago when, as a boy, we listened to music like this on the radio on cold December evenings.No, these recordings were not made by the original Glenn Miller Orchestra but by recording studio bands comprised of members and vocalists from the Glenn Miller Orchestra about a dozen years ago.If you have heard Larry O'Brien and The Glenn Miller Orchestra anytime during the past two decades he has been leading it, you know that this Glenn Miller Orchestra is first-rate.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
100.34 MB
seeders:5
leechers:2
The Glenn Miller Orchestra - In the Christmas Mood Volume I 320cbr (Big Papi) 1998 Swing Jazz