The God of Small Things By Arundhati Roy EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 15, 2015 by KnightinKatin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

The God of Small Things By Arundhati Roy EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat (Size: 5.1 MB)
 The God of Small Things - Arundhati Roy.azw32.21 MB
 The God of Small Things - Arundhati Roy.epub2.02 MB
 The God of Small Things - Arundhati Roy.mobi701.2 KB
 Cover.jpg179.2 KB
 metadata.opf2.1 KB
 Torrent Downloaded From kickass.to.txt342 bytes

Description

Language: English | Format: EPUB,MOBI,AZW3
Genre: Fiction
ISBN: 9780307374677/ 9780679457312

About:

The international publishing sensation of 1997 -- translated into 18 languages -- a magical, sophisticated tour de force.
Winner of 1997 "The Man Booker Prize "

The God of Small Things heralds a voice so powerful and original that it burns itself into the reader's memory. Set mainly in Kerala, India, in 1969, it is the story of Rahel and her twin brother Estha, who learn that their whole world can change in a single day, that love and life can be lost in a moment. Armed only with the invincible innocence of children, they seek to craft a childhood for themselves amid the wreckage that constitutes their family. Sweet and heartbreaking, ribald and profound, this is a novel to set beside those of Salman Rushdie and Gabriel Garcia Marquez.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
for any queries and reseeds if the file is not downloading pm/request reseed.If you do like my uploads do support me by commenting and rating the torrent .also please help me keep the torrent alive by sharing and seeding.. !
Cheers
~KnightinKat

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.1 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0

All Comments

Good. Many thanks.