The Godlost Land ~ Greg Curtis [BluA]epub *REQ*

seeders: 9
leechers: 0
Added on July 20, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

The Godlost Land ~ Greg Curtis [BluA]epub *REQ* (Size: 724.08 KB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 The Godlost Land - Greg Curtis.epub723.67 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by giving a Thumbs UP and leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

**Request as the other torrent is dead and has not been revived.**

Summary
Artemis the Huntress has descended to the world. Her armies of chimera have laid waste to the five kingdoms. And those who survive under her temple's bloody rule either serve or hide.

Ever since the fall of Lion's Crest Harl has been forced to run and hide knowing that his family and everyone he has ever called a friend are dead. He has hidden for five long years, torn always between his desire for vengeance and his fear. But fear has always won. After all what can one man, even a swordsman with an enchanted blade do against a goddess? All he can do in the end is survive.

Then one day a dryad came to him, begging him to rescue her sister from the temple and he finally gave in to his wrath. To his desire for vengeance and his need to finally save someone.

But when he did he began a chain of events he could never have foreseen. Terrible secrets and betrayals were revealed. A war for the liberation of the five kingdoms began. Harl's life was thrown into turmoil. And the gods themselves started getting involved.

All for a pretty woman's tears.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
724.08 KB
seeders:9
leechers:0
The Godlost Land ~ Greg Curtis [BluA]epub *REQ*