The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald (ePub Retail)

seeders: 26
leechers: 0
Added on May 16, 2013 by Mesquitein Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald (ePub Retail) (Size: 844.39 KB)
 The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald.epub707.23 KB
 Cover.jpg130.41 KB
 metadata.opf6.75 KB

Description

The Great Gatsby, F. Scott Fitzgerald’s third book, stands as the supreme achievement of his career. This exemplary novel of the Jazz Age has been acclaimed by generations of readers. The story of the fabulously wealthy Jay Gatsby and his love for the beautiful Daisy Buchanan, of lavish parties on Long Island at a time when The New York Times noted “gin was the national drink and sex the national obsession,” it is an exquisitely crafted tale of America in the 1920s.

The Great Gatsby is one of the great classics of twentieth-century literature.

Full Retail ePub. Calibre and ePub reader ready. Metadata is complete

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
844.39 KB
seeders:26
leechers:0
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald (ePub Retail)

All Comments

Here's the cover that's included in case anyone was wondering :)
works, thanks!
Thanks for this.
Top notch, thanks
thanx
Thanks !!
Fantastic. Converted using Caibre for my Kindle for Android & works a treat. Thanks!
This works for me. I wouldn't have thought of requesting this one, but why not? It's a classic. Maybe I'll actually read it now that I'm not being forced to for school. That worked with Grapes of Wrath. I hated it when forced to read it, loved it later when I was actually able to take the time to digest it on my own. Thanks so much for this one in retail.
Thanks!!!
cool!
Someone asked me on the other site for it and so I did my usual post there and then everywhere else.