The Great Northfield Minnesota Raid. 1972 (mpg)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 23, 2014 by Cicero777in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 720pDVDRip

The Great Northfield Minnesota Raid. 1972 (mpg) (Size: 6.15 GB)
 the great northfield minnesota raid.mpg6.15 GB

Description

Please do not download this movie unless you want the 6GB version.
I will upload a 2.1GB tonight [04/08/14], or early this AM

Those that have started the 6GB, I will wait until you have finished before I remove it. Thanks
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
In this film the real brain of Jesse James's gang is Cole Younger(Clff Robertson). Jesse(Robert Duvall) is a very mean guy, who does not care much for women and his brother Frank is just his yes man. Robertson is excellent as Cole Younger, he looks like a heavy man, which Cole really was, he is intelligent and human. When he hears that amnesty was given to the gang, he goes to Northfield to stop Jesse from robbing the bank, but on the way he learns that it was denied, so he decides to go along with the raid. When he learns that there is almost no money in the bank because people would rather keep it at home, he conceives a plan with the bank's owner for everybody to get scared and make deposits. There is a quite comical baseball game between St Paul and Northfield where Younger meets the town's most important persons. This version of the James and Younger's story seems to be very far from what really happened, but I enjoyed every minute of it.

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair- use purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.15 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The Great Northfield Minnesota Raid. 1972 (mpg)

Trailer