The Great Queen Seondeok Season 1 Epi 1-5 -Dvd Rip- English Subs

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on June 26, 2015 by Amonsunamunin TV
Torrent verified.

The Great Queen Seondeok Season 1 Epi 1-5 -Dvd Rip- English Subs (Size: 7.57 GB)
 The Great Queen Seondeok Epi 1-5.mkv7.57 GB

Description

Specs

Episode: 1-5
Length: 5 Hours 10 Mins
Audio: Korean and CHinese
Subs: English and CHinese

I found this film amongst my dvds. This is a Korean historical drama about Queen Seondeok of Korea set during the Three Kingdoms of Korea. (57 B.C.- 668 A.D.)
I tried seperating all the episodes individually but unfortunately it was not working properly. So for now the three seasons of the show will be uploaded in 5-6 episode bundles. If using VLC it will display all the chapters for you just in case if you stop midway and wish to come back another time.
Dont forget to Seed as much as you can. <3

Plot
The Great Queen Seondeok dominated the ratings and continues to win fans in a story of action, humor, intrigue and romance set in the ancient Korean kingdom of Silla. Deokman is torn from her family at birth and reared in exile in the remote deserts of China. There she learns the wisdom and love she'll need on her long road back to Korea and the twin sister she lost. In a sweeping saga of humor and pathos, Deokman earns the loyalty of refugees, con men and the greatest Hwarang warriors of the age. Together they battle the enemies of her homeland-but can they defeat the enemies within? Ancient mysticism, political intrigue and thrilling action sequences combine in a human drama. Go Hyun-jung, Lee Yo-won and Eom Tae-ung lead an all-star cast in another powerful series from the director of Jumong and the writer of Dae Jang Geum.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.57 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The Great Queen Seondeok Season 1 Epi 1-5 -Dvd Rip- English Subs

Screenshots

The Great Queen Seondeok Season 1 Epi 1-5 -Dvd Rip- English Subs screenshot