The End!.jpg446.98 KB
 Cover.jpg440.1 KB
 cover2.jpg225.97 KB
 Read if you want to make money online.txt196 bytes
 The Great Book Of Best Quotes Of All Time..pdf38.77 MB
 info-quote book.txt1.25 KB
 Read if you want to make money online.txt196 bytes

Description

Quotes are valuable. they are knowledge, and wisdom and insight. they offer us the opportunity to learn through others. and they are great tools to reinforce and
reaffirm what we already understand. sometimes hearing the words of a famous or successful person is enough to help us accept an idea and put it into action. as, once
Zig Ziglar said, “ people often say that motivation doesn’t last. well, neither does bathing - that’s why we recommend it daily.” so sometimes we need something regularly
to satisfy our psychological & behavioral needs, something with which we can overcome our daily difficulties and to live in harmony. that’s why Quotes become very
essential thing in life. whether, you need motivational Quotes or funny Quotes or Quotes of your idols. in my book “the great book of best Quotes of all time” , i’ve
tried my best to satisfy it’s title with my work. for an instance, ‘the great’, to my sense is a collection of as much Quotes & pages as possible and ‘best Quotes’, means to
put only best of best Quotes of particular field/person. you may find some categories having only one page, some even having four pages. that’s nothing but my
determination to add only best Quotes. and as far as it’s concern to creating this book, i remember what george orwell said once, “ writing a book is a horrible,
exhausting struggle, like a long bout with some painful illness. one would never undertake such a thing if one were not driven on by some demon whom one can neither
resist nor understand.” i’m fully satisfied with him. it really takes much time & hard work to arrange words & images as an organiZed book. and, it becomes more terrible
if you don’t belongs to this field professionally. to me this book is nothing but a project that i created in one month of after semester vacations for academic purposes
(and, for wisdom purposes either). you can call this book truly an academic project of having 200+ pages & 2000+ Quotes in very organiZed way. and, the images that
i’ve used in this book aren’t really belongs to me. i’m very thankful to it’s actual creators. this book is somewhere dedicated to them either. some of the images are
copyrighted that i used without permission (well, i didn’t know whom to ask for permission). but i’d like to make them sure that this is an academic project book and no
one would ever make money from this book including me. this book contains very flexible creative commons license which is almost same as public domain. so, share this
book without any hesitation. and, always remember, “there are two kinds of people; those who do the work and those who take the credit. try to be in the first group;
there is less competition there. (indira gandhi)” so what kind of person you are?
dedicated to open source community and to my easy chair and to my mouse and off course to me. ;)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
42.8 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
The Great Quotes Book43