The Great War for Civilisation: The Conquest of the Middle East - Robert Fisk . azw3

seeders: 9
leechers: 2
Added on October 18, 2015 by heliiaruyin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

The Great War for Civilisation: The Conquest of the Middle East - Robert Fisk . azw3 (Size: 2.01 MB)
 The Great War for Civilisation_ - Robert Fisk.azw32.01 MB

Description

azw3 file (which fits oh so nice in kindle folders)

published 2007 by Robert Fisk

the paper book has over 1000 pages, so this is a biggy

---apologies that the maps may be a tad hard to find within the digital text, I always try to avoid these setups.

--chapters are bookmarkesd as usual, maps you have to find: set them as bookmarks in kindle eh.

- - - ^^^^ - - - ^^^^ - - - ^^^^- - - ^^^^- - - ^^^^ - - -^^^^ - - -^^^^ - - -)))(((

A sweeping and dramatic history of the last half century of conflict in the Middle East from an award-winning journalist who has covered the region for over thirty years, The Great War for Civilisation unflinchingly chronicles the tragedy of the region from the Algerian Civil War to the Iranian Revolution; from the American hostage crisis in Beirut to the Iran-Iraq War; from the 1991 Gulf War to the American invasion of Iraq in 2003. A book of searing drama as well as lucid, incisive analysis, The Great War for Civilisation is a work of major importance for today's world.

thanks control+c

Remember. Azw3 can be put in the kindle directories and will show up in the program, or you could convert it to whatever you want to try, using either say,, ZAMZAR online file conversion, or an in-app conversion in Calibre.

Best wishes

love y'all

heli i ar uyyu rai i l eh

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.01 MB
seeders:9
leechers:2
The Great War for Civilisation: The Conquest of the Middle East - Robert Fisk . azw3