The Guinevere Trilogy (1-3) ~ Lavinia Collins [BluA].epub

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 10, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

The Guinevere Trilogy (1-3) ~ Lavinia Collins [BluA].epub (Size: 1.09 MB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 02 A CHAMPION'S DUTY - Lavinia Collins.epub290.86 KB
 01 THE WARRIOR QUEEN - Lavinia Collins.epub409.45 KB
 03 THE DAY OF DESTINY - Lavinia Collins.epub411.74 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

The Warrior Queen
A stunning, earth-moving, epic romance based around the life of Guinevere and Arthur's Court.

Set in an age where rivalries were settled by the sword, and kingdoms could rise or fall for the love of a woman, The Warrior Queen is an exciting medieval romance about Guinevere, the young bride of the legendary King Arthur. She will have to use her inner strength and wits to survive those out to undermine her and her King. But must she temper her true desires to stay faithful to him?

A Champion's Duty
Feeling increasing trapped in Camelot, Guinevere finds solace in Lancelot and their illicit affair blossoms. But gossip grows in Arthur's court and only by accepting the quest for the Holy Grail can Lancelot place himself above suspicion. But in his absence will Guinevere survive the increasing danger she finds herself in from all around her, and will Arthur's love be enough to save her from harm?

The Day of Destiny
Queen Guinevereā€™s love for Sir Lancelot knows no bounds. But when it becomes public, King Arthur faces no choice but to have her sentenced to death. Can Lancelot save her, and if he does will it bring down the kingdom?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.09 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The Guinevere Trilogy (1-3) ~ Lavinia Collins [BluA].epub