The Hackers Underground Handbook (PDF) [-PUNISHER-]

seeders: 25
leechers: 8
Added on February 14, 2015 by -PUNISHER-in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The Hackers Underground Handbook (PDF) [-PUNISHER-] (Size: 2.51 MB)
 -PUNISHER- ReadMe !!.txt2.31 KB
 The Hackers Underground Handbook.pdf2.51 MB

Description

Paperback: 121 pagesPublisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (22 March 2010)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 1451550189ISBN-13: 9781451550184Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 0.7 x 25.4 cm

The information given in this underground handbook will put you into a hacker's mindset and teach you all of the hacker's secret ways. The Hacker's Underground Handbook is for the people out there that wish to get into the the amazing field of hacking. It introduces you to many topics like programming, Linux, password cracking, network hacking, Windows hacking, wireless hacking, web hacking and malware. Each topic is introduced with an easy to follow, real-world example. The book is written in simple language and assumes the reader is a complete beginner.Table of Contents A. Introduction..............................................................................................5 1. How can I use this eBook? 2. What is a hacker 3. Hacker Hierarchy 4. What does it take to become a hacker? 5. Disclaimer B. Programming............................................................................................9 1. Do I really need it? 2. Where should I start? 3. Best way to learn C. Linux.......................................................................................................12 1. What is it? 2. Choosing a distribution 3. Running Linux 4. Learning Linux D. Passwords...............................................................................................33 1. Password Cracking 2. Phishing 3. Countermeasures 4. More Programs E. Network Hacking.....................................................................................48 1. Foot printing 2. Port Scanning 3. Banner Grabbing 4. Searching for Vulnerabilities 5. Penetrating 6. Countermeasures F. Wireless Hacking.....................................................................................70 1. Scanning for Wireless Networks 2. Cracking WEP 3. Packet Sniffing 4. Countermeasures G. Windows Hacking...................................................................................79 1. NetBIOS 2. Cracking Windows Passwords 3. Countermeasures H. Malware.................................................................................................93 1. Definitions 2. ProRat 3. Countermeasures I. Web Hacking.........................................................................................104 1. Cross Site Scripting 2. Remote File Inclusion 3. Local File Inclusion J. Conclusion............................................................................................114 1. Congratulations 2. Keep Learning 3. www.MrCracker.com By -PUNISHER-Only For Education Purpose!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.51 MB
seeders:25
leechers:8
The Hackers Underground Handbook (PDF) [-PUNISHER-]