The Hidden Hand: A Brief History of the CIA (2014) by Richard H. Immerman [Dr.Soc].epub

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 11, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

The Hidden Hand: A Brief History of the CIA (2014) by Richard H. Immerman [Dr.Soc].epub (Size: 1.09 MB)
 The Hidden Hand A Brief History of the CIA.epub1.09 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Richard H. Immerman, "The Hidden Hand: A Brief History of the CIA"
ISBN: 1444351362, 1444351370 | 2014 | EPUB | 264 pages | 1 MB

The Hidden Hand is a succinct accessible and up-to-date survey of the Central Intelligence Agency’s history from its inception in 1947 to the present.

• Covers both aspects of the CIA’s mission – the collection and analysis of intelligence and the execution of foreign policy through covert, paramilitary operations
• De-mythologizes the CIA’s role in America’s global affairs while addressing its place within American political and popular culture
• Written by an esteemed scholar and high-ranking officer in the intelligence community, drawing on the latest research
• Assesses the agency’s successes and failures, with an eye to the complex and controversial nature of the subject

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.09 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The Hidden Hand: A Brief History of the CIA (2014) by Richard H. Immerman [Dr.Soc].epub