The Hive.cbz

seeders: 30
leechers: 5
Added on May 31, 2014 by invisifanin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

The Hive.cbz (Size: 34.86 MB)
 the hive.cbz34.86 MB

Description

By request - the sequel to the graphic novel “X’ed Out” … A rather psychopathic psychedelic experience — definitely not for children (or the easily disturbed)

There is now a fixed version - a little leaner, cleaner and clearer:

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
34.86 MB
seeders:30
leechers:5
The Hive.cbz

All Comments

Thank you so much dude!
I´ve been waiting for this for a long time....
Great quality!
I don´t know about the comic, haven´t read it yet,
but Charles Burns has never disapointed me before.

Congratz on your first torrent,
keep up the good work.
After “talking” w/
Thanks for the scan, Invisifan. However, may I suggest you use a less heavy denoising plugin/setting in future? Your original release with the low contrast was already a bit blurry around sharp edges, and your new one with the correct color contrast is even blurrier, apparently due to another pass with the denoiser you used. Just some constructive criticism (hopefully you don't mind ;).
Constructive criticism is always welcome In this case the updated version was done at someone else’ suggestion/request to clean up a few scanner artifacts and smooth some pixel texture and I prefer it — still it’s a balancing act between that and sharpness, and I do have a few ideas for mitigating that in future …
Congrats on your first upload invisifan, thanks for sharing. I will PM you some more useful info as well, but this is a good first start. Hope to see many more. :-)