The Hobbit 2014 Battle Of The Five Armies 2014 ENG BDRIp_experimental_03Kay mp4

seeders: 54
leechers: 22
Added on January 14, 2015 by KayOsin Movies
Torrent verified.

The Hobbit 2014 Battle Of The Five Armies 2014 ENG BDRIp_experimental_03Kay mp4 (Size: 1.95 GB)
 The.Hobbit.2014.Battle.Of.The.Five.Armies.2014.ENG.BDRIp_experimental_03Kay.mp41.95 GB

Description

Movie: The Hobbit: There and Back Again - renamed - The Hobbit The Battle of the Five Armies

Detected quality: BDRIp
IMDb link: 2310332
Release date: 17 December 2014
Language: English

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2310332/

Cast: Richard Armitage, Benedict Cumberbatch, Evangeline Lilly, Luke Evans and others

Summary:

Bilbo and Company are forced to be embraced in a war against an armed flock of combatants and the terrifying Smaug from acquiring a kingdom of treasure and obliterating all of Middle-Earth.

I have worked on the center line prob with my last post and have eliminated the deinterlace center line.

Resized to 720x304_1.94 gig file size, enhanced and cleaned then re-encoded to MP4 HD format to play on ma mob to share with KAT as promised. So here it is if you want to try it.

I am watching on ifone6+ as I type looks beautifully clear marvelous .

so eNjOy the share.
.cool

A BiG ThAnKs to all the Seeders & Voters loveliness

real screen caps

I will seed for 24 peeps clap

[matroska @ 00BF7AD0]'The Hobbit Battle of the five Armies.2014.ENG.BDRIp.720kay(1).mkv':
Duration: 02:24:17.15, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 3426 kb/s, rotation: 0.00��
Stream #0.0(): Video: h264 (Baseline), yuv420p, 1280x544, 29.97 fps, 29.97 tbr, 1k tbn, 29.97 tbc
Stream #0.1(eng): Audio: ac3, 48000 Hz, stereo, 128 kb/s
Called with argc=11
Output #0, mp4, to !The Hobbit 2014 Battle Of The Five Armies 2014 ENG BDRIp_experimental_03Kay mp4':
Stream #0.0(): Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x304, q=2-31, 4454 kb/s, 30k tbn, 29.97 tbc
Stream #0.1(eng): Audio: libfaac, 44100 Hz, stereo, 256 kb/s
Stream mapping:
Stream #0.0 -> #0.0
Stream #0.1 -> #0.1
EnJoY pirate

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.95 GB
seeders:54
leechers:22

Trailer

Screenshots

The Hobbit 2014 Battle Of The Five Armies 2014 ENG BDRIp_experimental_03Kay mp4 screenshot
The Hobbit 2014 Battle Of The Five Armies 2014 ENG BDRIp_experimental_03Kay mp4 screenshot

All Comments

if you are looking for a good BDrip, then ur best bet is to wait... because 9/10 times the first available BDrip is garbage... usually its rushed, because ppl want to get it out as soon as possible. I will seed this for ppl who really want it. BUT, Needless to say, I will be waiting for a proper copy. :) Good effort. and I appreciate the work you did.

cheers m8
Thanks
How does this look on a HDTV? is it good?
can u guide me to better prints?
This would be better for ur tv

https://kat.cm/the-hobbi...udio-1280x544-t10070203.html
umm... wats all the talk about the "horizontal center line" , i dont think i can make do with the center line ... :(
should i wait or something?
might be better just DL a few an see I am encoding a 1288x584 mp4 H265 hevc version overnight to use on 42 monitor the preview looks good ..
Thanks!
hopefully the "black line in center" problem is solved AND looks the dogs on my Sony HDTV :)
So far the picture and sound are both excellent. Thank you uploader. <3
cheers prism ` appreciate the vote
Nice effort. Watchable. 1080p HDTV grainy. But watchable.
grainy on a FULL HD TV :'( ?
Almost like the rest that are floating around. Again running full 1080P 39in HDTV.
A BiG thanks to all the seeders & voters
thanks for the mp4 version, works perfect! i give it 10 video, 10 audio. greatly appreciated!
Cheers TheMadDabber I do appreciate the comment and the best vote - 10x10 can`t get better than that.

I mainly do this so I can get the best quality to watch on all my cyber/toys..
So I tried my hand at uploading my encodes to share at KAT ..
TheMadDabber , u run it on HDTV?
i run it on 720p. and it looks great , my tv is older doesnt got to full 1080p but i bet it would look good on that too.
i downloaded it on my blackberry passport which its looks amazing on it, but i streamed it through my xbox one to my plasma flatscreen and it looks like its getting the full 720p potential my tv is. but it is the best quality one out so far and i tip my hat to Kayos making it mp4 too!
made 4 all my cyber/Toys MD
Thanks bro , will download this ASAP!
SOMEONE ... please confirm the quality of this torrent!
please , i need to know its video quality!
It has 1 vote audio 9 video 8 the screen caps are real
.mp4 mobile & PC compatable great quality loofyd`
who would watch a movie on mobile ??? (just curious!)

Anyway , i watch on HDTV , so if its good for HDTV quality i will download your torrent!
I do since I got iPhone 6 plus last week
lol nice ... congrats on your mobile phone!
but have u ran this on a HDTV ?
how does it look there?
I got a 42 toshiba montor it look the dogs on that
and I am working on another version bigger size
hmm, when will the other version be available?
Also , will it be better quality than this one ?
will it look better than this one , on 1080p HDTV?
confirm to me , so i can wait for THAT version and download that instead :)
tell me more?
wot do u need to know ?
how good is the vid quality? Is it pixelated ANYWHERE?
i have an HDTV to play downloaded movies. I want the best quality video for this movie. I know FULL HD wont come till april , so ... i want the best possible quality available now.
Anything close to even 720p will be much appreciated , as long as its in good detail on my tv.
I watched this on a 42 toshiba monitor it is the best possible quality available now.
k. Thanks~!