The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey 2012 EXTENDED 1080p Brrip DD5.1 INaM

seeders: 13
leechers: 1
Added on December 16, 2013 by inam70in Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey 2012 EXTENDED 1080p Brrip DD5.1 INaM (Size: 5.55 GB)
 The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey 2012 EXTENDED 1080p Brrip DD5.1 INaM.mkv5.55 GB
 Join Facebook.txt31 bytes

Description

[font="Comic Sans MS">The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey 2012 EXTENDED 1080p Brrip DD5.1
INaM
[/font]

**********************************************************************************The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey 2012 EXTENDED 1080p Brrip DD5.1 INaM**********************************************************************************------------------------------------------------------------General Information----------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------Type....................: MovieCompatible With.........: PC(s)Number of Parts.........: 1 BurnTested..................: Yes SyncTested..................: YesSubtitle................: English PSDH | English (Softcoded)EnCoDeD By..............: INaMPosted on...............: 16/12/2013Language................: English OriginaFormat..................: NTSCMovie Name..............: The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey 2012Size....................: 5.54 GBRuntime.................: 03:02:31.Audio Format............: AC3 (English)Bitrate.................: 640Kbps EnglishChannels................: 6Ch (English)Hz......................: 48,000Source..................: English- HDC (Thanks)]Video Format............: AVC/x264/MKVVideo Bitrate...........: 37 000 KbpsResolution..............: 1 920 x 800Display aspect ratio....: 2.40:1FPS.....................: 23.976 fpsSource..................: 1080p Bluray x264-HDC]

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.55 GB
seeders:13
leechers:1
The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey 2012 EXTENDED 1080p Brrip DD5.1 INaM

Trailer

All Comments

I made a user after having used this site for the past few years just to say how horrible this rip is. The level of absolute incompetence in encoding is staggering, and causing me to have a mini-rage attack over here.

The idiot who ripped / encoded this totally fucked up the settings on encoding the video. There's an *extreme* case of edge detection going on, to the point where anything smaller on screen, or any screen area with detailed texture / a lot of colour variation such as close-ups on faces, or grassy areas, or zoomed-out panning shots across landscapes / forests look like a noise-filled mess, ruining the entire movie and point of downloading something at such a file size / with such a high bitrate. I have seen rips with 2/3 the bitrate used here that look so much better, that it's like comparing a 360p video to a 1080p one.

I had to go to my video cards' settings and turn the edge detection I normally use to make images in my movies more crisp from 13 down to 0, and turn de-noise and mosquito noise reduction up from my normal setting of, respectively, around 70 and 63, to 90 and 75, to get the image to look at all reasonable to watch. That made the image far too blurry in many areas and caused artifacts in others, while only *somewhat* alleviating the absolutely ridiculous noise in any area with detail / a lot of colour variance. The damn movie looks like someone sprinkled salt over the film.

Alongside that, there seem to be some funky frame blending going on, causing significant motion blur / ghosting, making it all look more like an old VHS tape in terms of smoothness of motion.

And before anyone wonders, yes I did try different players, and digged into filters, shaders, etc, to try and fix things with this aberration. I have ripped and encoded shit myself, too, have messed around a bunch with Gordian Knot, done all that. So yes, I do know what I'm talking about.

Next time you're going to rip / encode something, TRY ACTUALLY LEARNING WHAT SETTINGS DO AND NOT RANDOMLY TICKING SHIT THAT SOUNDS GOOD ON. DO NOT use pseudo-graphics filters, don't fuck with the original videos' sharpness settings in the encode, don't turn on edge detection for the rip / encode, don't use frame blending; basically - leave individual settings that can mess with the playback of the video to the settings in people's own damn video players. Keep your rip 1:1 with the source, as far as possible. I also don't know what quality settings you used / how many passes, but it seems low on both.

You know what really pisses me off about this? You're ripping stuff for others to enjoy, or for some sense of pride in your work, building a good reputation. In the end, to serve others. Don't you have any sense of personal pride here? Why even bother making stuff if it's gonna be the quickest, shittiest, most incompetent job you can do?

So please, for the love of god, don't waste everyone's bandwidth and time downloading shitty rips (took me several wasted hours, am now downloading someone else's rip because I refused to watch the movie off this rip) - make a couple more rips for yourself, learn how to actually do shit right, learn what settings do / mean, and when you do decide to upload a new rip that's actually good, include some more info in your description. Stuff like how many passes you used, and what quality preset.

For a nice example of a GOOD release group that makes GOOD rips with amazing quality in filesizes similar to this, check out JYK's BRrips. They're so, so much better than this.