The Hobbit Battle of the five Armies.2014.ENG-HD MP4 _1288x584 mp4_AVC_final_kay(Full English Subs).mp4

seeders: 76
leechers: 68
Added on January 18, 2015 by KayOsin Movies
Torrent verified.

The Hobbit Battle of the five Armies.2014.ENG-HD MP4 _1288x584 mp4_AVC_final_kay(Full English Subs).mp4 (Size: 2.64 GB)
 The Hobbit Battle of the five Armies.2014.ENG-HD MP4 _1288x584 mp4_H265_HEVC_final_kay(Full...2.64 GB

Description

The Hobbit Battle of the five Armies.2014.ENG-HD MP4 _1288x584 mp4_AVC
_final_kay(Full English Subs)

Movie: The Hobbit: There and Back Again - renamed - The Hobbit The Battle of the Five Armies

Detected quality: HD MP4
IMDb link: 2310332
Release date: 17 December 2014
Language: English

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2310332/

Cast: Richard Armitage, Benedict Cumberbatch, Evangeline Lilly, Luke Evans and others

Summary:

Having reclaimed Erebor and vast treasure from the dragon Smaug, Thorin Oakenshield (Richard Armitage) sacrifices friendship and honor in seeking the Arkenstone, despite Smaug's fiery wrath and desperate attempts by the Hobbit Bilbo (Martin Freeman) to make him see reason. Meanwhile, Sauron sends legions of Orcs in a sneak attack upon the Lonely Mountain. As the fate of Middle Earth hangs in the balance, the races of Men, Elves and Dwarves must decide whether to unite and prevail or all die.
Bilbo and Company are forced to be embraced in a war against an armed flock of combatants and the terrifying Smaug from acquiring a kingdom of treasure and obliterating all of Middle-Earth.

Uploader Notes :

This is really a help request for Kat member loofyd having problems hard codeding eng subs to my Final re-encode using AVC Advanced Video Codec HD MP4 "No center deinterlace line"Full english hard coded subs version EnJoY cool

My player of choice.
https://potplayer.daum.net/ pirate

Thanks to everyone for the sources cool
A BiG ThAnKs to all the Seeders & Voters
Respect to the MODS looking after us.
loveliness

real new screen caps

Video
ID : 1
Format : AVC
Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile : Main@L3.1
Format settings, CABAC : Yes
Format settings, ReFrames : 4 frames
Codec ID : avc1
Codec ID/Info : Advanced Video Coding
Duration : 2h 24mn
Bit rate : 2 293 Kbps
Width : 1 288 pixels
Height : 548 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 2.35:1
Frame rate mode : Constant
Frame rate : 29.970 fps
Color space : YUV
Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
Bit depth : 8 bits
Scan type : Progressive
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.108
Stream size : 2.31 GiB (87%)
Writing library : x264 core 119
Encoding settings : cabac=1 / ref=1 / deblock=1:0:0 / analyse=0x1:0x1 / me=dia / subme=1 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.00:0.00 / mixed_ref=0 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=0 / 8x8dct=0 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=1 / chroma_qp_offset=0 / threads=4 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / bluray_compat=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=3 / b_pyramid=2 / b_adapt=1 / b_bias=0 / direct=1 / weightb=1 / open_gop=0 / weightp=1 / keyint=250 / keyint_min=25 / scenecut=40 / intra_refresh=0 / rc=abr / mbtree=0 / bitrate=2293 / ratetol=1.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=0 / qpmax=69 / qpstep=4 / ip_ratio=1.40 / pb_ratio=1.30 / aq=1:1.00

Audio
ID : 2
Format : AAC
Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec
Format profile : LC
Codec ID : 40
Duration : 2h 24mn
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 320 Kbps
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Channel positions : Front: L R
Sampling rate : 44.1 KHz
Compression mode : Lossy
Stream size : 330 MiB (12%)

I will seed for 24 peeps clap

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.64 GB
seeders:76
leechers:68
The Hobbit Battle of the five Armies.2014.ENG-HD MP4 _1288x584 mp4_AVC_final_kay(Full English Subs).mp4

Trailer

Screenshots

The Hobbit Battle of the five Armies.2014.ENG-HD MP4 _1288x584 mp4_AVC_final_kay(Full English Subs).mp4 screenshot
The Hobbit Battle of the five Armies.2014.ENG-HD MP4 _1288x584 mp4_AVC_final_kay(Full English Subs).mp4 screenshot

All Comments

With reference to the voting, I am voting on the quality of the copy, not the original movie. Mind you, if you have read the book, the movie is interesting, but it suffers from overkill; i.e. the needlessly prolonged battle scenes. To my mind, the most interesting part of the movie is the confrontation with Sauron, though even there there are inaccuracies.
Thank you very much for the high quality video, and especially, for including the English subs. Those of you with perfect hearing please take note that embedded subs ARE ABSOLUTELY VITAL FOR THOSE OF US WHO ARE HEARING IMPAIRED. I wish everyone who uploads videos would embed the subs, and provide a subless alternative for those who don't want them.
I dunno whats the problem with people rating this movie so low!
This is a great , albeit heartbreaking movie.
I'd give it a 10/10. Brilliant movie and i love it!

cheers for voting why so low bro ????
Best copy so far. A:10 V:10 Thanks alot. Keep it up with others movies like hunger games, taken 3,etc.
thanks man please vote with the vote tabs
Added new screen caps to show subs
thank you kindly
It's a great copy if you like subtitles embedded in the movie.
It was a request post if u want without subs go here :-

https://kat.cm/the-hobbi...mp4-h265-hevc-t10091083.html
noni spam vote to mess with the score average quenuine voters please
best copy so far
cheers buddy final recode many came before this is as good as it gets untill BlueRay blasts us away