The Hobbit ~ RECUT ~ 3.5 Hour Single Film ~ 720p

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 22, 2015 by Synoviain Movies
Torrent verified.

The Hobbit ~ RECUT ~ 3.5 Hour Single Film ~ 720p (Size: 5.34 GB)
 The Hobbit Recut - There and Back Again_720p_Synovia.mov5.34 GB

Description

http://thehobbitrecut.tumblr.com/

The Hobbit trilogy condensed into a 3.5 hour single film.
Films:
- The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

Over 6 hours of previously seen unnecessary subplots, characters, and bullshit removed with extreme prejudice.

Firstly I must state that I love Peter Jackson. The Lord of the Rings were some of my favorite films of all time and still are. That being said, I thought improvements could have been made to The Hobbit trilogy. I have taken the liberty of re-editing them myself into a version that I think I many others would appreciate more. My main goal of this edit was to make what I considered to be the best movie The Hobbit could be. There are a ton of great scenes and The Hobbit can actually be a very good movie when trimmed down. It’s not meant to necessarily be the most true to the book, but the replicate the style and feel of the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

I have screened the film to many others, both fans and non-fans, those familiar with this movies and some who had never seen them. After much of their feedback I have made all the edits they and myself believe to create the best film.

Major Changes

- The Dol Goldur / White Council subplot has been completely removed

- Legolas and Turiel’s roles have been almost completely removed

- Azog’s hunt for revenge on Thorin has undergone a major reduction

The rest of the changes are described in detail at the tumblr link

I hope you all enjoy this edit and I want to thank all the other fan editors out there who have put work towards The Hobbit. If only a version like this came out in theaters, maybe The Hobbit would have gained the same respect LOTR did.

Enjoy!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.34 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
The Hobbit ~ RECUT ~ 3.5 Hour Single Film ~ 720p

Trailer

Screenshots

The Hobbit ~ RECUT ~ 3.5 Hour Single Film ~ 720p screenshot