The Hobbit The Battle of the Five Armies (2014)ReMuxed enhanced CAM with line in Audio x264

seeders: 47
leechers: 138
Added on December 29, 2014 by KayOsbcin Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: TeleSyncCamiPhone

The Hobbit The Battle of the Five Armies (2014)ReMuxed enhanced CAM with line in Audio x264 (Size: 3.23 GB)
 The Hobbit The Battle Of The Five Armies 2014 CAM AAC x264-SSDD.srt75.46 KB
 _____padding_file_0_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.85 or above____436.54 KB
 The.Hobbit.The.Battle.of.the.Five.Armies.2014. Cam with TS audio kay_enhanced(1).avi3.21 GB
 _____padding_file_1_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.85 or above____284 KB
 The.Hobbit.The.Battle.of.the.Five.Armies.2014. Cam with TS audio...46.79 KB
 _____padding_file_2_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.85 or above____465.21 KB
 The.Hobbit.The.Battle.of.the.Five.Armies.2014. Cam with TS audio...17.43 KB
 _____padding_file_3_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.85 or above____494.57 KB
 The.Hobbit.The.Battle.of.the.Five.Armies.2014. Cam with TS audio...38.19 KB
 _____padding_file_4_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.85 or above____473.81 KB
 The.Hobbit.The.Battle.of.the.Five.Armies.2014. Cam with TS audio...37.3 KB
 _____padding_file_5_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.85 or above____474.7 KB
 The.Hobbit.The.Battle.of.the.Five.Armies.2014. Cam with TS audio...42.09 KB
 _____padding_file_6_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.85 or above____469.91 KB
 The.Hobbit.The.Battle.of.the.Five.Armies.2014. Cam with TS audio...47.42 KB
 _____padding_file_7_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.85 or above____464.58 KB
 The.Hobbit.The.Battle.of.the.Five.Armies.2014. Cam with TS audio...53.82 KB
 _____padding_file_8_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.85 or above____458.18 KB
 info.txt2.08 KB
 _____padding_file_9_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.85 or above____509.92 KB
 sample01.mkv7.56 MB
 _____padding_file_10_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.85 or above____445.62 KB
 sample02.mkv7.06 MB
 _____padding_file_11_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.85 or above____450.11 KB
 sample03.mkv6.13 MB

Description

The Hobbit The Battle of the Five Armies (2014)ReMuxed enhanced CAM with line in Audio x264
Movie: The Hobbit: There and Back Again - renamed - The Hobbit The Battle of the Five Armies
Detected quality: Cam HD
IMDb link: 2310332
IMDb rating: 8.1 (50,129 votes)
RottenTomatoes: 0% 99%
Genres: Adventure, Fantasy

Release date: 17 December 2014
Language: English
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2310332/
Cast: Richard Armitage, Benedict Cumberbatch, Evangeline Lilly, Luke Evans and others
Summary:
Bilbo and Company are forced to be embraced in a war against an armed flock of combatants and the terrifying Smaug from acquiring a kingdom of treasure and obliterating all of Middle-Earth.

I have watched all the uploads and have finally made a brighter clearer AVI out of the same ole cam and added the excellent line in audio thanks to everyone who uploaded before.

I have cleaned sharpened and brightened up took 23 hours and I ended up with a 24.5 gig .avi file which I have now shrunk to 3.20 gig.avi HD with virtually the same watchable quality see the samples.
Video stream
EXtension - AVI
Video codec - H.264/MPEG-4 AVC
Video size - 632 x 264
Bitrate - 3500K
Frame rate - auto
Zoom - Letterbox
Aspect ratio - auto
Audio stream
Audio codec - mp3
sample rate - 44100
Channels - stereo
Encode mode - CBR
ENG subs
screens

I have worked on this for 3 days approx its the best there is for now
hope u enjoy please rate and comment.

cheers
Kay`

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.23 GB
seeders:47
leechers:138

Trailer

All Comments

Audio is quite good but video is very poor quality, still wait for dvdscr
no good to watch on big screen but very good on mobile or PC window :)
Try potplayer
remember its only 632x264 small screen viewing ;)
Great copy for a camrip! The audio is excellent and video as good as you can find at this time. Thank you for the upload!
Thank you dontpanik ur very welcome
Anyone other than the uploader have a video and audio vote ?? Screen shots look great ?
I only downloaded the subtitles but honestly, they are very, *very* bad. Like Google Translate bad.
I am your first comment shame it`s a little negative and not really about the movie I uploaded.
Really what version are u watching them with ???
Honestly u could have searched google like i did and seen how bad they really are lol butthey are the best out there for the version I uploaded just to read the elf and orc bits :)
The comment section is intended for leaving feedback on all aspects of the uploaded torrent. As the information regarding the subtitles is prominently displayed in the name of this torrent, my comment was warranted.

The previous torrents had passable, yet still far superior subtitles for the elvish parts (translated from hard-coded Spanish subtitles).
comments are for constructive voting for the quality of the movie and you have not DL it to give your opinion btw please post the better subs you have of efl & orc parts thks :)