The Hollow {The Witch Hunter Saga #4.5} By Nicole R. Taylor EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on July 26, 2015 by KnightinKatin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

The Hollow {The Witch Hunter Saga #4.5} By Nicole R. Taylor EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat (Size: 440.53 KB)
 The Hollow - Nicole R. Taylor.azw3131.54 KB
 The Hollow - Nicole R. Taylor.mobi127.37 KB
 The Hollow - Nicole R. Taylor.epub104.53 KB
 Cover.jpg75.02 KB
 metadata.opf1.74 KB
 Torrent downloaded from kat.cr.txt342 bytes

Description

The Hollow {The Witch Hunter Saga #4.5} By Nicole R. Taylor EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat

Language: English | Format: EPUB,MOBI,AZW3
Genre: Sci Fi, Paranormal

About:

The Hollow is a short story set in the Witch Hunter universe. It features the Witch Hunter, Aya and her search through the forests of Austria in 1230AD for a creature known as ‘The Devil Who Walks’.
This short was originally written for Pen & Muse’s Dark Carnival in October 2013. It’s a very short read at three thousand words, but it doesn’t feature in any of the Witch Hunter books. No spoilers, though we do get to meet the Devil later on in the main series.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
for any queries and reseeds if the file is not downloading pm/request reseed.If you do like my uploads do support me by commenting and rating the torrent .also please help me keep the torrent alive by sharing and seeding.. !
Cheers
~KnightinKat

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
440.53 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0