The Holydrug Couple - Moonlust (2015) MP3 320 Kbps

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on July 15, 2015 by Erikodionyin Music
Torrent verified.

The Holydrug Couple - Moonlust (2015) MP3 320 Kbps (Size: 104.77 MB)
 01 - Atlantic Postcard.mp38.12 MB
 02 - Dreamy.mp39.33 MB
 03 - Light or Night.mp310.08 MB
 04 - French Movie Theme.mp39.04 MB
 05 - If I Could Find You (Eternity).mp37.93 MB
 06 - I Don’t Feel Like It.mp38.71 MB
 07 - Concorde.mp38.85 MB
 08 - Baby, I’m Going Away.mp39.96 MB
 09 - Generique Noir.mp37.45 MB
 10 - Submarine Gold.mp310.45 MB
 11 - U Don’t Wake Up.mp36.95 MB
 12 - Remember Well.mp37.73 MB
 AlbumArtSmall.jpg7.42 KB
 Cover.jpg115.26 KB
 cover-back.jpg18.65 KB
 folder.jpg42.91 KB

Description

The Holydrug Couple's 2011 debut EP Ancient Land and their 2013 full-length Noctuary were drenched in gauzy, unintrusive Euro psychedelia. They didn't spiral the outer limits so much as explore the subtler aspects of inner headspace. That said, they held the listener's attention and caught her up in their drifts. On Moonlust, the Chilean duo of Ives Sepulveda and Manuel Parra remain in the retrosphere but move in a different musical direction. That doesn't mean there aren't psych touches here, but they're subservient to sounds from French film music and European cafe rock from the late 1970s and '80s. In addition, the influence of French duo Air is utterly pervasive. These songs, populated by vulnerable vocals, simple melodies, phase-shifted keyboards, primitive loops, and breezy guitars, are all of a textural piece that reportedly celebrates desire. As evidenced by first single "Dreamy," it's longing that speaks more to innocence than lust. The flowery basslines, shimmering cymbals, and recessed lead vocals swirl around deliriously. The lithe, silvery, cosmopolitan "French Movie Theme" sounds like early Ride interpreting one of Serge Gainsbourg's flashback sequences. "If I Could Find You (Eternity)" has harpsichord-like synth and "ooo-ahhh" vocals touches on its pop psych. "Baby I'm Going Away" strains that pop element through wispy, Euro-soul. Only "Submarine Gold" goes for THC's psych rock sound wholesale. A two-chord vamp with squalling guitars, heavy drums, and wafting keyboards creates a pulse and delivers (some) kinetic force. The cut takes the listener forward into a maelstrom of stacked, contrasting textures and establishes some of the duo's intended erotic tension. Moonlust is a pleasant reverie that actively tries to re-create the feel of its inspirations.

TrackList
1. Atlantic Postcard
2. Dreamy
3. Light or Night
4. French Movie Theme
5. If I Could Find You (Eternity)
6. I Don’t Feel Like It
7. Concorde
8. Baby, I’m Going Away
9. Generique Noir
10. Submarine Gold
11. U Don’t Wake Up