The Home Reference to Holistic Health and Healing[WildTurkey00][PDF][2015]-UBTRG

seeders: 2
leechers: 21
Added on January 16, 2015 by WildTurkey00in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The Home Reference to Holistic Health and Healing[WildTurkey00][PDF][2015]-UBTRG (Size: 45.19 MB)
 lrs6f.T.H.R.t.H.H.a.H.EU.N.R.H.F.E.E.O.pdf45.19 MB
 read me.txt636 bytes

Description

Format: PDF/
Genre: Holistic Health/Healing/tutorial
Published: 2014

AS USUAL IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE OPENING UP MY EBOOK FILES USE CALIBRE, IT IS FREE, AND OPENS ANY FORMAT... IF YOU CANT OPEN IT WITH CALBIRE, IT WILL CONVERT THE EBOOK TO WHATEVER FORMAT YOU WANT (example: EPUBtoPDF, PDFtoMOBI....ect) ALSO, i DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO OPEN/CHECK EVERY FILE THAT i DOWNLOAD, IF IT IS TAGGED AS SOMEONE ELSES PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN DELETE IT....I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I HAVE TO WORK TWO SHITTY JOBS AND DO SCHOOL/HOMEWORK AND DONT HAVE THE TIME TO DO SO. FINAL NOTE: IF THE TORRENT WILL NOT DOWNLOAD OR FULLY DOWNLOAD PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN FIX THE PROBLEM. THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

Book Description:Reduce stress and live better, naturally! Learn time-tested remedies and safe solutions for dealing with stress. In The Home Reference to Holistic Health and Healing founding member of the American Herbalist Guild Brigitte Mars offers time-tested remedies and advice to learn how to reduce stress and anxiety, improve sleep, mood, immunity and mental acuity and live a more balanced and happier life. Natural remedies such as herbs, vitamins, minerals, flower essences, and therapeutic practices including yoga, aromatherapy, and meditation can ease the symptoms of stress-related conditions, and improve overall health and well-being.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
45.19 MB
seeders:2
leechers:21
The Home Reference to Holistic Health and Healing[WildTurkey00][PDF][2015]-UBTRG