The Immortal Sorrows Series (1-3) ~ Sherri Wingler [BluA].epub

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 8, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

The Immortal Sorrows Series (1-3) ~ Sherri Wingler [BluA].epub (Size: 869.18 KB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 00 A Glimpse into Darkness - Sherri Wingler.epub270.25 KB
 02 Wings of Shadow - Sherri A. Wingler.epub298.17 KB
 01 Wings of Darkness - Sherri A. Wingler.epub300.34 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

A Glimpse into Darkness
Clotho has everything; beauty, power, and immortality. She has everything she could ever want, except the love of the one she wants the most.
Witness the moment when obsession turns to hateā€¦ and love to madness.

Wings of Darkness
Death comes for everyone eventually, but Izzy Maitland plans to live forever. At nearly eighteen years old, it's not an unreasonable goal, but Fate has other plans. Izzy has a car accident. A bad one. Suddenly, strange things start happening and her ordinary life is turned upside down. She wakes up tasting blood, more often than not, and her injuries heal at an alarming rate. Her friends and family weaken, and every day, Izzy grows stronger. Strangest of all, she seems to have acquired a stalker, and he might be the Angel of Death.

Wings of Shadow
Mortals never see me in their final moments. Isabel saw me. From the very beginning. She saw me, knew me for the monster I am, and still she loved me. That beautiful young woman with fire in her blood. I wanted her the moment I laid eyes on her. She was perfect, made just for me by a cruel and merciless twist of Fate. Isabel was my mate and my match, in every way, but loving me destroyed her.
Fate stole my love from me, simply to watch me suffer. Oh, it cost her, but not nearly enough. A few dead Reapers were nothing compared to what I would do when I found her. The River of the Dead could run red with the blood of the guilty, and it would never be enough. My revenge would be a bitter-sweet thing, for it would never bring my Isabel back to me. Once she faced Judgment, she would be lost to me, forever.
I could not accept that. I would not.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
869.18 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The Immortal Sorrows Series (1-3) ~ Sherri Wingler [BluA].epub