The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Final Cut-RePack by SEYTER [CPUL]

seeders: 0
leechers: 7
Added on November 8, 2015 by Rocky_45in Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Final Cut-RePack by SEYTER [CPUL] (Size: 8.41 GB)
 game-3.bin6.67 GB
 game-2.bin1.73 GB
 game-1.bin15.42 MB
 setup.exe2.32 MB
 autorun.inf96 bytes
 dxwebsetup.exe285.34 KB

Description

Released: 2015
Genre: RPG (Rogue / Action) / 3D / 3rd Person
Developer: NeocoreGames
Publisher: NeocoreGames
Developer website: http://www.neocoregames.com/
Platform: PC
Publication Type: RePack
Language: Russian, English, French, Italian, German, Spanish
Audio Language: Russian, English
Tablet: enclosing (RELOADED)

System requirements:
- Operating system: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1
- Processor: Dual Core CPU 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Hard disk space: 78 GB
- Video card: Nvidia 8800 GT, Intel HD4000 or AMD HD3850

Description:
This collection includes all the entire trilogy, with adventure will be divided into three parts - instead they become part of a single campaign, designed by about 50 hours. From the beginning, you can choose one of six classes and guide your character to the final credits. "Serious changes will undergo trees and processing skills" - also assured the authors.
With regard to the maximum slats of the hero, then raise it to level 80 in the main campaign and up to 100-th - in other modes. By the way, it will be possible not only to create a new character, but from the beginning to obtain the maximum character level and play at one of the 20-test card on which territory, monsters, tasks, victory conditions and other elements are generated randomly. Fighting is possible not only in single mode but also in the network, which seats four people.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.41 GB
seeders:0
leechers:7
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Final Cut-RePack by SEYTER [CPUL]

All Comments

works great.. slow loading for the first time, but a bit faster after.. also no stuttering while playing.. thanks!
Thanks.
Final installation size is 76.8 GiB. I'm not sure if this is normal or not. I also DLed RELOADED release but scared to install again.

EDIT: Uninstall this one and reinstall RELOADED + Hotfix and result is 54.7 GiB. And I'm not entirely sure but I think SEYTER repack includes Hi Res Texture pack if oringal RELOADED doesn't.

EDIT2: It seems High Resolution Texture Pack was included in RELOADED release... So as 'anonymous' already said SEYTER repalced all the texture variation with HRTP. That's why compressed size is small (duplication) but installation size is bigger than normal I guess.
It just takes really long time.
Includes The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Final Cut High Resolution Texture Pack ?? .. thx for the upload
i want to know too !

awesome 8gb pack.