The Independent 14January2016 british newspaper.pdf

seeders: 5
leechers: 1
Added on January 17, 2016 by markusshulzin Books
Torrent verified.

The Independent 14January2016 british newspaper.pdf (Size: 23.69 MB)
 The Independent 14January2016 british newspaper.pdf23.69 MB

Description

My Guide to uploading stuff to kickass ...
1 in bittorrent client ( utorrent or bittorent etc) click file then create new torrent, in the create new torrent window that opens click add file and find the video/file you wish to turn into a torrent file , you can leave trackers section empty as kickass.to /kat.cr add trackers for you , I tick start seeding for now
2 click create then save .torrent file in same folder as the video/file you want to upload
create new torrent window shows progress as a green bar filling up from left to right, once the green bar reaches the right and goes away you can close that window, leave start seeding ticked and no trackers as kickass.to add trackers later,
3.sign in to kickass.to /kat.cr etc website then click upload at top middle of website , select correct category for the type of file your going to share eg tv ,
4.click browse and look through your hard drives/folders to find the .torrent file then click upload , fill in as much helpful info as you can eg the tvrage.com show url and episode number, save that info and youll be on the url to the torrent you created
5 , use magnet link and download your own file, connecting to peers may show in status on your bittorrent client for a while.
6 . force start it , you dont download the data , when someone else comes along to download it then you start seeding it at whatever speed youve set in your bittorrent client eg unlimited hopefully,
7. set your bittorrent software to seed upload at unlimited speed , the faster you seed the faster you download , I cant seed this forever so keep it alive please everyone. (right click on the torrent once in bittorrent or utorrent etc go to bandwith allocation-set upload speed and select unlimited. Always do this if you want to download faster.

Please keep Seeding this for as long as possible, Thank you : )
P.S let me know of any websites you know of that list Newspapers ( USA or British im after )
Just because I upload The Independent it doesn’t mean I agree with their views eg Immigration is good etc I provide it as it has some world news written in English, Make up your own minds on all issues & don’t be brain washed by any journalist trying to make you think like them.

The Independent 14 January 2016
English | 64 pages | True PDF | 23,7 MB new claims hacking endemic at The Sun newspaper and Britains face of liberty steps down after 12 years headlines,

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
23.69 MB
seeders:5
leechers:1
The Independent 14January2016 british newspaper.pdf

All Comments

thanks