The Independent 27November2015 british newspaper.pdf

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on November 27, 2015 by markusshulzin Books
Torrent verified.

The Independent 27November2015 british newspaper.pdf (Size: 47.74 MB)
 The Independent 27November2015 british newspaper.pdf47.74 MB

Description

Saying thanks may motivate me to do more uploads. Thanks to all who share tv shows and movies & magazines etc. If you download a tv show & cant get an episode in the usual quality ( eg only an x264 is available but you have all other episodes of a series in 720p) please use search engines etc to find it on other sites eg other torrent sites or release listing types of sites (rlslog etc) & when youve got it share it on kickass , Thanks to all cappers and release groups making me happy. Also if an episode is missing please hunt for it online and provide it on kickass for us all to complete our collections. To save us all time please can people start uploading some radio shows in packs eg Armin Van Buuren A State of Trance weekly radio show would be awesome if say 10 or 20 shows at a time were in a pack rather than having to add them 1 at a time, same goes for magazines please package some together eg 6 issues of same magazine..save us time thanks .

If you torrent Don’t forget to use a VPN & VPNcheck software, all VPN providers need to video some one installing their software eg openvpn & showing everything all users would need to do to set up their vpn, video is better than screenshots , video should be unedited to prove nothing was skipped & show how long it will really take to set up,( even if it needs say 4 or 5 different videos of say 20 minutes long to fully show everything) we need video for how to set up VPN on Windows 7 & a separate video for how to set up a VPN on Windows 10, please verbally explain things in English as you talk through every click & action. ( If you want us to pay to use your VPN you must explain exactly how to set it up before we start paying you ! im sick to death of rubbish instructions ) also explain your VPN logging policy obviously only use a VPN that keeps no logs.

If you work out the times for any tracks in any of my music torrents please tell me in a comment on the correct torrent eg track 21 is from 1hour40 to 1hour 44mins06seconds 7 that song is Armin Van Buuren song called .. ( to help id the track incase we want to go buy that single etc) thanks i dont have time to do everything like that.

My Guide to uploading stuff to kickass ...
1 in bittorrent client ( utorrent or bittorent etc) click file then create new torrent, in the create new torrent window that opens click add file and find the video/file you wish to turn into a torrent file , you can leave trackers section empty as kickass.to /kat.cr add trackers for you , I tick start seeding for now
2 click create then save .torrent file in same folder as the video/file you want to upload
create new torrent window shows progress as a green bar filling up from left to right, once the green bar reaches the right and goes away you can close that window, leave start seeding ticked and no trackers as kickass.to add trackers later,
3.sign in to kickass.to /kat.cr etc website then click upload at top middle of website , select correct category for the type of file your going to share eg tv ,
4.click browse and look through your hard drives/folders to find the .torrent file then click upload , fill in as much helpful info as you can eg the tvrage.com show url and episode number, save that info and youll be on the url to the torrent you created
5 , use magnet link and download your own file, connecting to peers may show in status on your bittorrent client for a while.
6 . force start it , you dont download the data , when someone else comes along to download it then you start seeding it at whatever speed youve set in your bittorrent client eg unlimited hopefully,
7. set your bittorrent software to seed upload at unlimited speed , the faster you seed the faster you download , I cant seed this forever so keep it alive please everyone. (right click on the torrent once in bittorrent or utorrent etc go to bandwith allocation-set upload speed and select unlimited. Always do this if you want to download faster.

Please keep Seeding this for as long as possible, Thank you : )
P.S let me know of any websites you know of that list Newspapers ( USA or British im after )

The Independent - 27 November 2015
English | 80 pages | True PDF | 47,7 MB, labour at war over air strikes in Syria headline,

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
47.74 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The Independent 27November2015 british newspaper.pdf