The Inner Circle by Brad Meltzer (2011).epub Gooner

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on February 20, 2016 by Mr.Goonerin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

The Inner Circle by Brad Meltzer (2011).epub Gooner (Size: 1.55 MB)
 The Inner Circle by Brad Meltzer (2011).epub1.55 MB

Description

Clickable IMG

Publisher: Grand Central Publishing; First Edition edition (January 11, 2011)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0446577898
ISBN-13: 978-0446577892

"There are stories no one knows. Hidden stories. I love those stories. And since I work in the National Archives, I find those stories for a living."

Beecher White, a young archivist, spends his days working with the most important documents of the U.S. government. He has always been the keeper of other people's stories, never a part of the story himself...Until now.

When Clementine Kaye, Beecher's first childhood crush, shows up at the National Archives asking for his help tracking down her long-lost father, Beecher tries to impress her by showing her the secret vault where the President of the United States privately reviews classified documents. After they accidentally happen upon a priceless artifact - a 200 hundred-year-old dictionary that once belonged to George Washington, hidden underneath a desk chair, Beecher and Clementine find themselves suddenly entangled in a web of deception, conspiracy, and murder.

Soon a man is dead, and Beecher is on the run as he races to learn the truth behind this mysterious national treasure. His search will lead him to discover a coded and ingenious puzzle that conceals a disturbing secret from the founding of our nation. It is a secret, Beecher soon discovers, that some believe is worth killing for.

Gripping, fast-paced, and filled with the fascinating historical detail for which he is famous, The Inner Circle is a thrilling novel that once again proves Brad Meltzer as a brilliant author writing at the height of his craft.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.55 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
The Inner Circle by Brad Meltzer (2011).epub Gooner