The Inspiration Life Story of Paul Walker World Famous Movie Star and Philanthropist-- Gregory Watson[ePUB][iGB]

seeders: 3
leechers: 3
Added on July 19, 2015 by iGetBooksin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

The Inspiration Life Story of Paul Walker World Famous Movie Star and Philanthropist-- Gregory Watson[ePUB][iGB] (Size: 554.2 KB)
 The Inspiration Life Story of Paul Walker World Famous Movie Star and Philanthropist - Gregory...554.2 KB

Description

Product Details:
Book Author: Gregory Watson
Book Title:The Inspiration Life Story of Paul Walker World Famous Movie Star and Philanthropist
Print Length: 26 pages
Publication Date: June 25, 2015
Language: English
ASIN: B010FCCKNW

Book Description:
Paul Walker left behind an amazing legacy built on faith and generosity. The silent founder of the humanitarian organization Reach Out Worldwide, he worked alongside other volunteers, funding trips to areas that other groups dared not to go for fear of their own safety. He and other volunteers worked to make a difference in the lives of individuals that were left suffering the wake of natural disasters.

Born on September 12, 1973 in Glendale, California he loved spending time at Big Sur, Monterey, Carmel, Redwood Forrest, Channel Islands, Santa Barbara Ocean. A typical California surfer boy, Paul Walker was bit by the acting bug early in his life and once his career took off, he sat back and enjoyed the ride. Known for his popular “Fast and the Furious” franchise movies, Walker made a name for himself in Hollywood
Less known were is philanthropist ventures that took him into Haiti and Chile after the huge quakes that hit those countries. He was there to put up shelters and provide medical assistance.
We can learn a lot from the inspiring life of Paul Walker. Filled with facts, quotes, and lessons waiting to be grabbed, this book takes you on the scenic route through Walkers life.

Book Reviews:
“Paul Walker seemed like a nice guy in Hollywood with just another pretty face. I never know about his charity work and apparently that’s how he wanted things. Learning about the work that he did to help others really made me appreciate him as more than just another actor. We need more men like him. The world is a darker place now that he’s gone.” –Bethany (New York, United States)
“If you’re a fan of Paul Walker’s work get this book. He was so much more than another action star. I never knew much fo the information that I found in this book about him. I can understand his rational for keeping it quiet but the world should know that he was more than what he seemed to be. Truly a great little book.” – Kevin (Oregon, United States)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
554.2 KB
seeders:3
leechers:3
The Inspiration Life Story of Paul Walker World Famous Movie Star and Philanthropist-- Gregory Watson[ePUB][iGB]

All Comments

thank u