The Invisibles - Book One Deluxe Edition by Morrison (2014) (Digital) (Fawkes-Empire) {VTS}

seeders: 14
leechers: 2
Added on February 27, 2014 by VikTSlickin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

The Invisibles - Book One Deluxe Edition by Morrison (2014) (Digital) (Fawkes-Empire) {VTS} (Size: 528.48 MB)
 The Invisibles - Book One Deluxe Edition (2014) (Digital) (Fawkes-Empire).cbr528.48 MB

Description

For more information on this series, please see the wikilink here:
The Invisibles

Promotional info - "One of Grant Morrison's most controversial and trippiest and abstract comic book titles! Follow the adventures of The Invisibles, a secret organization out to battle against physical and psychic oppression brought upon humanity by the interdemsional alien gods of the Archons of Outer Church!"

Grant Morrison's wild, weird, wacky and wonderful series gets the Deluxe Edition treatment. This first volume collects Invisibles v1 01-12 + Absolute Vertigo 01. This pristine digital copy is care of Fawkes-Empire and is the best way to read this divisive modern era masterpiece. Thanks to F-E for their work, please seed and enjoy! :-)

Click Spidey for my uploads:

Don't know how to read a comic on your computer? Try CDisplayEX!
Torrent: CDisplayEx Version 1.9.9 Comic Book Reader for Windows x86 and x64

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
528.48 MB
seeders:14
leechers:2
The Invisibles - Book One Deluxe Edition by Morrison (2014) (Digital) (Fawkes-Empire) {VTS}

All Comments

Thanks.
i'm a huge morrison fan but this is the one book of his i've never gotten around to - i've always put it off as a kind of holy grail. now i have a great digital copy i can start reading, thanks.