The Jade Queen #2 ~ Jack Conner [BluA].epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 4
Added on April 7, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

The Jade Queen #2 ~ Jack Conner [BluA].epub (Size: 174.19 KB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 The Jade Queen Part Two - Jack Conner.epub173.77 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

Summary:
Adventure, lost cities, dirigibles and mystery--steampunk adventure starring the rogue anti-hero Lynchmort James.
In the darkest hours of World War One, a string of grisly murders has the European city of Gaston in a panic, and the cops are being paid to look the other way. Lynchmort James, ex-soldier and now boozer, opium addict and womanizer, in mourning for the death of his beloved Eliza, wants only to be left alone, but that isn't going to happen. Something bad's going on, and if he wants to know peace again he's got to figure out who's behind it -- and stop them.

The bodies are mutilated strangely, almost as if some sinister procedure has been performed on them, but no one seems to know its purpose. Soon the clues lead Lynch to a strange, unwholesome group of people known only as the Society, and with their discovery Lynch is plunged into a nightmare of action, mystery, romance and exoticism.

˃˃˃ What the Society's agenda is remains an enigma, but it involves a bizarre excavation deep under the earth, and some equally bizarre ruins.
Can the Society be allied with the Germans? Can their agenda have anything to do with the myth of ancient Atlantis? To stop them before their sinister plans are realized, Lynch must find out, but it won't be easy, and anything can happen with the arrival of . . . the Jade Queen

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
174.19 KB
seeders:1
leechers:4
The Jade Queen #2 ~ Jack Conner [BluA].epub