The Joint Book The Complete Guide to Wood Joinery

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on January 10, 2011 by bookzzillain Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The Joint Book The Complete Guide to Wood Joinery (Size: 55.71 MB)
 The Joint Book The Complete Guide to Wood Joinery.rar55.71 MB

Description

Author(s): Terrie Noll
Publisher: Gary Allen Pty
Date: 2002
Format: PDF
Language: English
ISBN10: 1877082090
Pages: 192

The Joint Book is the ultimate workshop reference, giving woodworkers all the knowledge they need to choose the right joint for the job. It also features step-by-step, illustrated instructions for making over 70 joints, including mortise and tenon joints, dovetails, miters and more. In short, it covers every basic joint in every joint family-including a range of joint variations and helpful jigs. An introductory section details the factors that determine proper joint selection, including the characteristics of various types of woods, joints and adhesives. It then breaks down basic joints into five chapters featuring complete instructions for crafting: bull; Edge and scarf joints bull; Lapped and housed joints bull; Mortise and tenon joints bull; Mitres and bevels bull; Dovetails This guide also includes a quick-reference Joint Selector guide, and instructions for working with hand tools as well as power tools to achieve each type of joint. Terrie Noll is the former editor of Woodwork magazine. She has more than 20 years experience as a furniture designer and maker. She has published numerous articles on woodworking and currently lives in San Francisco, California.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
55.71 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
The Joint Book The Complete Guide to Wood Joinery

All Comments

I was all excited at first when I read the title, thinking "Finally some new cannabis material". Then I got to Wood Joinery, and was not nearly as happy but still good quality.