The Judds - Number One Hits 320cbr (Big Papi) 1994 Country Music

seeders: 21
leechers: 6
Added on November 26, 2013 by SirSeedsAlotin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

The Judds - Number One Hits 320cbr (Big Papi) 1994 Country Music (Size: 97.43 MB)
 01 Judds, The - Why Not Me.mp38.04 MB
 02 Judds, The - Rockin' With the Rhythm of the Rain.mp36.26 MB
 03 Judds, The - Mama He's Crazy.mp37.46 MB
 04 Judds, The - Turn It Loose.mp38.57 MB
 05 Judds, The - Grandpa (Tell Me 'Bout the Good Old Days).mp39.81 MB
 06 Judds, The - Girls Night Out.mp36.71 MB
 07 Judds, The - Love Is Alive.mp39.13 MB
 08 Judds, The - Change of Heart.mp38.27 MB
 09 Judds, The - Have Mercy.mp37.81 MB
 10 Judds, The - Let Me Tell You About Love.mp36.94 MB
 11 Judds, The - Young Love (Strong Love).mp310.11 MB
 12 Judds, The - I Know Where I'm Going.mp38.31 MB
 Big Papi.nfo4 KB
 folder.jpg25.26 KB

Description

Source: 1994 CD

This is real country music people. Did you know Ashley Judd decided to go into acting while her sister and mom stuck with country music? It's a fact. A very talented family. - Big Papi

By Peter
The Judds, with their great acoustic songs, were the heroines of traditional country fans in the eighties, and this compilation contains most of the essentials. As the title suggests, all these songs were number one hits in the country charts.
Of the songs here, I particularly like Mama he's crazy (in which a girl asks her mother's advice about a boy), Girls night out (a good time song), Why not me and Grandpa tell me about the good old days - just a few of the Judds classics included here.

One of many great songs that are not included here is Love can build a bridge, which is probably the song they are best known for in Britain. Perhaps it didn't make number one or perhaps the Judds had more number one hits than the record company were willing to include.

While this collection is far from complete, the sheer quality of the music here is undeniable. As such, it is a great introduction to their music, but note that full length CD's have previously been available in both Britain (Judds collection) and America (Essential Judds) so if you can obtain either of those, you won't need this.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
97.43 MB
seeders:21
leechers:6
The Judds - Number One Hits 320cbr (Big Papi) 1994 Country Music

All Comments

nice torrent
My mother likes this style of music! Thanks.
So do I what's her phone number??
You are silly, lol. "Direct answer" No number, sorry.