The Key (Heartfire) by Celeste Davis.epub

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 31, 2016 by itsjustme1in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

The Key (Heartfire) by Celeste Davis.epub (Size: 212.9 KB)
 The Key (Heartfire) by Celeste Davis.epub212.9 KB

Description

I can't stop myself from wanting her, and I don't even know her name. Or if she even exists…

Kaylia Thomas has a secret. She can do something no one else can. She can travel in her dreams. Sometime she even meets other people…

Dylan Weston has it all. He's the richest boy in town and a star athlete with a bright future. But he has a secret. He was only sixteen when the dreams started. He would wake to find a beautiful girl standing above him. Like him, she seemed lost in the desolate words they would visit together in his sleep.

Now it's two years later and he's the prize catch of an Ivy League football team. He's just starting his freshman year when he sees her – the girl from his dreams. She's a fellow student at the prestigious university. And she's real.

Kaylia resists facing the truth about their connection, but Dylan won't give up. He's not the only one drawn to the quiet beauty though. When he rescues her from a group of rowdy sports fans after a game, it triggers something in him that his been long repressed. A family curse that once awakened, can only lead to blood.

Is Kaylia his true love? Or is she the key that unlocks the curse that will be his undoing?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
212.9 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The Key (Heartfire) by Celeste Davis.epub