The Killers - Shot At The Night.flv

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on October 6, 2013 by Shofolin Music
Torrent verified.

The Killers - Shot At The Night.flv (Size: 19.16 MB)
 The Killers - Shot At The Night.flv19.16 MB

Description

The Killers have promised 'big news' to come this month, and their most committed fans believe it will be the release of a new single with M83, titled 'Shot At The Night'.

The band will mark the ten year anniversary of their first ever London gig on 16 September 2013, and announced cryptic plans on Twitter, with a tweet which read: "September 16th, the 10 year anniversary of our first show in London… #ShotAtTheNight." It has now been deleted.

Following an NME article which stated that they had heard a brand new track with a 'shot at the night' hook and recent confirmation from guitarist Dave Keung that the band were working on new material and wanted to get music released 'soon'.

"I can’t promise a date, but I think we would like to release the song on some level and I don’t know how," Keuning told Radio.com. "I’m not saying a new album is going to come out or anything like that.

"Sometimes people just put out songs or it gets used for some kind of compilation. We’d like to get a new song out there soon."

Read more at http://www.gigwise.com/news/84017/the-killers-set-to-release-new-track-shot-at-the-night-this-month#Xo30m9qjw7RyqBKV.99

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
19.16 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The Killers - Shot At The Night.flv