The Lady Chapel - [Owen Archer #2] - Candace M. Robb [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001}

seeders: 14
leechers: 7
Added on October 25, 2014 by -01001001-in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

The Lady Chapel - [Owen Archer #2] - Candace M. Robb [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001} (Size: 11.2 MB)
 Lady Chapel, The - Candace M. Robb.azw35.59 MB
 Lady Chapel, The - Candace M. Robb.epub3.38 MB
 Lady Chapel, The - Candace M. Robb.mobi1.45 MB
 Lady Chapel, The - Candace M. Robb.jpg784.13 KB
 Lady Chapel, The - Candace M. Robb.opf2.7 KB

Description

image The Lady Chapel
Volume Two in the acclaimed "Owen Archer" series by Candace M. Robb

Metadata
ISBN-13: 9780312954604
Publisher: St. Martin's Paperbacks
Publication date: 9/15/1994
Series: Owen Archer #2
Pages: 287

Description
Owen Archer, the intriguing Welsch archer-turned-sleuth, is back-in another riveting challenge to Ellis Peters!

High summer, 1365-and York is glorious with pageantry for the Feast of Corpus Christi. But wool merchant Will Crounce, who acts in "The Last Judgement," meets his maker all too soon, his throat slit in the shadow of the great cathedral. When Crounce's severed hand is found in fellow-merchant Gilbert Ridley's tavern lodging, the Archbishop calls in Own Archer.

To unravel a second murder, and the grisly warning of another severed hand, Owen will need his sharp mind, his bow and arrows, and even his wife Lucie's apothecary skills. For soon he will be drawn into a tangle of greed, treachery, and passion that runs from Ridley and the wool trade all the way to the royal court.

Meet the Authors

Candace M. Robb

Candace M. RobbAKA Emma Campion is the author of the acclaimed medieval mystery series of "Owen Archer". In her own words - "My novels are inspired by my study of the late Middle Ages in Northern Europe. I write crime novels under my own name, and historical novels about women in King Edward III's court under the pen name Emma Campion. I live in the beautiful Pacific NW, but frequently spend stretches of time in England, Scotland and Wales doing research and exploring. I have two ongoing mystery series featuring medieval sleuths: the Owen Archer mysteries are set in England and Wales in the late 14th century, and the Margaret Kerr mysteries are set in Scotland in the late 13th/early 14th centuries, at the beginning of the Wars of Independence."

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11.2 MB
seeders:14
leechers:7
The Lady Chapel - [Owen Archer #2] - Candace M. Robb [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001}

All Comments

Thank you!