The Last Days Of The Roc PirateTheWorld HotYankee

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on January 31, 2011 by hotyankee79in Movies
Torrent verified.

The Last Days Of The Roc PirateTheWorld HotYankee (Size: 2.2 GB)
 Last Days Of The Roc.wmv2.2 GB

Description

This is a 10 Part series that was released on you tube by Choke No Joke. Choke No Joke is...
Filmmaker Choke No Joke is a master at his craft and is the force behind indie film Code Blue (Sundy Carter, Vincent Pastore (The Sopranos), Gano Grills, JD Williams (The Wire), Jade Yorker, Chuck Zito, Dennis White). When Choke's rap career did not move at the rate he anticipated, he decided to turn his focus to creating the tell-all documentary I Am Choke No Joke, which details his early experience in the rap industry and the Roc-A-Fella break-up.

Hungering for the opportunity to get behind the camera Choke started filming at the infamous Tunnel nightclub in NYC. Undaunted and determined to launch his career as a filmmaker and to return to the scene as a burgeoning rapper, Choke is adding his music to the soundtrack of his life.

The filmmaker/rapper who offers a brimful of twist on the rise and fall of Roc-A-Fella Records sat down with AllHipHop.com to discuss the nature of his documentary, the reason he departed ways with Dame Dash and why he is hardly deterred by past obstacles.
The Last Days of the Roc is the golden days of the Roc-A-Fella Empire before the Death of the Dynasty. Produced & Directed by Choke No Joke aka THE CONTENT KING. Featuring Jay-Z, The Diplomats, State Property, Kanye West, Old Dirty Bastard, Memphis Bleek and more
This series was downloaded off of youtube by myself and edited as one file. To my knowledge this is the only one of its kind currently out. Enjoy!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.2 GB
seeders:0
leechers:1
The Last Days Of The Roc PirateTheWorld HotYankee