The Last Remnant [Rus/Eng/Multi7] RePack by RG Mechanics

seeders: 40
leechers: 4
Added on March 14, 2013 by AVM1986-NLin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Last Remnant [Rus/Eng/Multi7] RePack by RG Mechanics (Size: 3.76 GB)
 AUG2007_d3dx9_35_x64.cab1.72 MB
 AUG2007_d3dx9_35_x86.cab1.63 MB
 dsetup32.dll1.49 MB
 DXSETUP.exe505.84 KB
 dxupdate.cab94.88 KB
 APR2007_xinput_x64.cab94.55 KB
 DSETUP.dll93.34 KB
 APR2007_xinput_x86.cab52.05 KB
 dxdllreg_x86.cab43.58 KB
 vcredist_x86.exe2.56 MB
 Data1.bin2.29 GB
 data2.bin1.45 GB
 data3.bin9.36 MB
 setup.exe1.94 MB
 icon.ico12.1 KB
 autorun.inf63 bytes

Description

Game is Pre-Cracked! no need to apply crack.
Xbox360 controller is recommended and change screen resolution + language options through game menu settings!

Screens:

Release date: 20 March 2009Genre: RPG (Japanese-style) / 3D / 3rd Person Developer: Square EnixPublisher: Square EnixRelease: R.G. Mechanics Language: English, Russian, Italian, French, Spanish, German, JapaneseSound language: English, JapaneseSubtitles: RussianLocalization: The Rush TeamPublication Type: RePack Tablet: not requiredSystem Requirements:Operating system: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7Processor: Intel Pentium 4 @ 3 GHz / AMD Athlon XP 3200 +Memory: 2 GBVideo Card: nVidia GeForce 8600 / ATI Radeon X1800 256 MBSound system: compatible with DirectX 9.0cHard disk space: 16.5 GBDescription:In ancient times mysterious artifacts, referred to as Remnants, were discovered all over the world. People used these objects for their awesome powers -- a choice that eventually caused a rift in the world's balance. A thousands years later, the story of The Last Remnant begins.Rush Sykes and his sister Irina are children of scientists researching the esoteric Remnants. One day, Irina is kidnapped right before Rush's eyes. Determined to rescue his sister, Rush joins forces with David Nassau, the marquis of a small city-state called Athlum. Together they are determined to pursue the criminals and save Irina from her strange captors.Meanwhile, the world is thrust into confusion as ruling powers bicker over dividing the Remnants' powers. Soon a mysterious man appears calling himself the Conqueror. His presences escalates tensions as everyone eagerly attempts to answer the question: Into whose hands will the power of the Remnants fall? Before he knows it, Rush becomes wrapped up in this international power struggle and realizes that he is somehow connected to the enigmatic Conqueror.Features:Voice acting choices alowing voices to be switched between Japanese and English or Japanese voices accompanied by English subtitles.Groundbreaking graphics and storyline that bring the intensity of gameplay to an entirely new level.New Turbo Mode where battles can be played out at twice the speed for faster game progression.No restrictions with leader units allowing for more freedom when creating unions.New equipment preview feature that allows equipment to be viewed before purchasing/purchased depending on stats and/or aesthetics.Features Repack:Do not cut / recodedCrack-text from The Rush Team v1.2Repacked by RG MechanicsInstallation notes:1. Run setup and select language2. Install the game3. Play the game

Get Soundtrack here: Link

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.76 GB
seeders:40
leechers:4
The Last Remnant [Rus/Eng/Multi7] RePack by RG Mechanics

Trailer

All Comments

I used to play this game on my Xbox 360 but on pc it's way better.
Excellent game but a bit difficult to newcomers.
Only for hardcore RPG fans.
A mix of turn based RPG with a strategy feel to it makes it one of the best RPG games I've ever played.
Awesome game by Square-ENIX and an even beeter job to R.G. Mechanics since they are one of the few uploaders I trust for my games.
I recommend this game to every RPG player out there.
just started the game and all looks to be fine. very quick download and easy install.
the boss fight here is amazingly hard so you should make alot of save point because you might think your strong enough but the boss here have 1 hit kill atk
how do i get this to work
Thanks for this it usually 10gb right?
2013-10-27 04:39
Game works great! Thank you!