The Leap: The Science of Trust and Why It Matters [Audiobook] by Ulrich Boser [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 16
leechers: 12
Added on April 29, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

The Leap: The Science of Trust and Why It Matters [Audiobook] by Ulrich Boser [Dr.Soc] (Size: 97.12 MB)
 The Leap_ The Science of Trust and Why It Matters (2014) by Ulrich Boser.epub1005.56 KB
 Ulrich Boser - The Leap (Unabridged).m4a96.14 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

The Leap: The Science of Trust and Why It Matters [Audiobook] by Ulrich Boser
English | September 16, 2014 | ASIN: B00N96DP6I | M4A VBR ~ 56 kbps | 5 hrs 47 mins | 96 MB
Narrator: Jeff Cummings | Genre: Nonfiction/Sociology

We're not supposed to trust others. Look at the headlines. Read the blogs. Study the survey data. It seems that everyone is wary, that everyone is just looking out for themselves. But a sense of social trust and togetherness can be restored.

In The Leap, bestselling author Ulrich Boser shows how the emerging research on trust can improve our lives, rebuild our economy, and strengthen society. As part of this engaging and deeply reported narrative, Boser visits a radio soap opera in Rwanda that aims to restore the country's broken trust, profiles the man who brought honesty to one of the most corrupt cities in Latin America, and explains how a college dropout managed to con his way into American high society. Boser even goes skydiving to see if the experience will increase his levels of oxytocin, the so-called "trust hormone."

A powerful mix of hard science and compelling storytelling, The Leap explores how we trust, why we trust, and what we can all do to deepen social trust. The audiobook includes insightful policy recommendations along with surprising new data on the state of social trust in America today.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
97.12 MB
seeders:16
leechers:12
The Leap: The Science of Trust and Why It Matters [Audiobook] by Ulrich Boser [Dr.Soc]