The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC (GOG)

seeders: 62
leechers: 64
Added on October 31, 2015 by mercs213in Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC (GOG) (Size: 3.21 GB)
 setup_legend_of_heroes_trails_in_the_sky_sc_2.0.0.1-1.bin3.1 GB
 Readme.txt2.02 KB
 setup_legend_of_heroes_trails_in_the_sky_sc_2.0.0.1.exe34.78 MB
 loh_tits_sc_concept_art.zip1.79 MB
 loh_tits_sc_illustrations.zip59.63 MB
 loh_tits_sc_character_art.zip10.71 MB

Description

Install instructions:- Run "setup_legend_of_heroes_trails_in_the_sky_sc_2.0.0.1.exe"- PlayPLEASE REMEMBER TO SEED, MANY OTHERS WANT THIS! :)If you like this game, support the developers and BUY IT!Title: LEGEND OF HEROES: TRAILS IN THE SKY SC, THEGenre: Role-playing - Turn-based - FantasyWorks on: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)Languages: Audio and text: EnglishModes: Single-playerReleased: October 29, 2015Size: 3.2 GBCompany: Nihon Falcom Corporation / XSEED GamesStore page: http://www.gog.com/game/lege...oes_trails_in_the_sky_sc_theAbout:Picking up shortly after The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, Estelle travels across Liberl in search of Joshua. The journey involves more than seeking loved ones, however, as the Bracer Guild also tasks her with unraveling the mysteries behind the newly unveiled Society of Ouroboros.Amazing Original Soundtrack — Another highly-acclaimed soundtrack from the renowned music department at development house Falcom, also the creators of the soundtracks for the Ys series, sets the mood for this moving tale.Dynamic and Unique Strategic Combat System — A strategic turn-based combat system yields deep and involving character, weapon and magic-based attacks.A Huge Adventure Awaits — A powerful and emotional tale spanning well over 50 hours of core gameplay, with numerous optional side quests.Minimum system requirements - Windows: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10Processor: Pentium III 550 MHzMemory: 512 MB RAMGraphics: 32 MB VRAM, 3D accelerator compatible w/ DirectX 9.0cDirectX: Version 9.0cHard Drive: 5 GB available spaceSound Card: Compatible with DirectX 9.0cMouse, Keyboard

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.21 GB
seeders:62
leechers:64
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC (GOG)

All Comments

Thanks!
Thanks!!
Woo! Its finally out! Best JRPG of the decade!!

If its good as first, I'm definitely gonna buy multiple copies to support the developers.
Thank you!

I've just tested the one from Steam, it worked perfectly.

I bet the GOG one will run even better(I just prefer totally intact and original installer =P).
thank you!!
i've purchased one from Steam, but it's good to have a backup with no DRM