The Legend Of Shelby The Swamp Man A Very Shelby Xmas S01e09 HQwebrip-BeechyBoy mp4

seeders: 16
leechers: 6
Added on December 5, 2013 by Niagarabeechin TV
Torrent verified.

The Legend Of Shelby The Swamp Man A Very Shelby Xmas S01e09 HQwebrip-BeechyBoy mp4 (Size: 180.71 MB)
 The Legend Of Shelby The Swamp Man.A.Very.Shelby.Xmas.S01e09.HQwebrip-BeechyBoy.mp4180.71 MB

Description

In this special episode, Shelby goes from Swamp Man to Swamp Santa. Viewers will go along for the ride with Shelby in his spectacular swamp sleigh, delivering gifts and Christmas cheer to all of his favorite people, complete with the adventures and heartfelt amusement that everyone knows and loves of the legendary Swamp Man.

Shelby begins his Christmas gift-giving mission by recruiting his cousin Belinda to go swamp 'shopping'. Among the many unique items he finds, he makes a snakeskin headband, a gator-tooth necklace and an ornamental tree he shot down with his shotgun for MissPud'n. Shelby's next order of business is to makeover his forklift into a swamp sleigh. He fashions his sleigh by jury-rigging a homemade snow blowing machine, borrowing some decorations, and repurposing an abandoned toilet seat to use as a wreath for the final touch and voila - the Swamp Santa is ready to roll in style.

Couldn't find any cappers that uploaded this show, so I web capped it myself for you all to watch.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
180.71 MB
seeders:16
leechers:6
The Legend Of Shelby The Swamp Man A Very Shelby Xmas S01e09 HQwebrip-BeechyBoy mp4

All Comments

Thank you
Shelby is so awesome,,thanks for the upload
I am happy they gave him his own show!
Great show.
2013-12-07 00:02