The LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Idea Book - 181 Simple Machines and Clever Contraptions[WildTurkey00][EPUB/PDF][2015]-UBTRG

seeders: 34
leechers: 11
Added on January 29, 2015 by WildTurkey00in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Idea Book - 181 Simple Machines and Clever Contraptions[WildTurkey00][EPUB/PDF][2015]-UBTRG (Size: 176.91 MB)
 The LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Idea Book.epub138.27 MB
 The LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Idea Book.pdf38.64 MB
 read me.txt636 bytes

Description

Format: PDF/EPUB
Genre: Legos/tutorial
Published: 2014

AS USUAL IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE OPENING UP MY EBOOK FILES USE CALIBRE, IT IS FREE, AND OPENS ANY FORMAT... IF YOU CANT OPEN IT WITH CALBIRE, IT WILL CONVERT THE EBOOK TO WHATEVER FORMAT YOU WANT (example: EPUBtoPDF, PDFtoMOBI....ect) ALSO, i DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO OPEN/CHECK EVERY FILE THAT i DOWNLOAD, IF IT IS TAGGED AS SOMEONE ELSES PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN DELETE IT....I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I HAVE TO WORK TWO SHITTY JOBS AND DO SCHOOL/HOMEWORK AND DONT HAVE THE TIME TO DO SO. FINAL NOTE: IF THE TORRENT WILL NOT DOWNLOAD OR FULLY DOWNLOAD PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN FIX THE PROBLEM. THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

Book Description: The LEGO® MINDSTORMS® EV3 Idea Book explores dozens of creative ways to build amazing mechanisms with the LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 set. Each model includes a list of the required parts, minimal text, and colorful photographs from multiple angles so you can re-create it without the need for step-by-step instructions.

You'll learn to build cars with real suspension, steerable crawlers, ball-shooters, grasping robotic arms, and other creative marvels. Each model demonstrates simple mechanical principles that you can use as building blocks for your own creations.

Best of all, every part you need to build these machines comes in one LEGO set (#31313)!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
176.91 MB
seeders:34
leechers:11
The LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Idea Book - 181 Simple Machines and Clever Contraptions[WildTurkey00][EPUB/PDF][2015]-UBTRG