The LEGO Movie DLC RePack MULTi2-SEYTER

seeders: 22
leechers: 10
Added on February 9, 2014 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The LEGO Movie DLC RePack MULTi2-SEYTER (Size: 4.33 GB)
 vcredist_x86.exe6.2 MB
 dxwebsetup.exe285.34 KB
 game-3.bin2.69 GB
 game-2.bin1.63 GB
 game-1.bin6.63 MB
 setup.exe2.63 MB
 autorun.inf96 bytes

Description

::::::::: SEYTER PRESENTS ::::::::::::: The LEGO Movie DLC RePack MULTi2-SEYTER ::::"INFORMATION: Released: 2014 Genre: Action / Adventure Developer: TT Games Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Platform: PC Publication Type: RePack Language: Russian | English Language: English Tablet: enclosing (Proper-RELOADED)"SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 / Microsoft Windows 8 Processor: Intel Core i3@2.8 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4@3.2 GHz RAM: 2 GB Video card: GeForce GT 630 1GB DDR3, Radeon HD 5570 1024MB or higher Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible Free space on hard disk: 13 GB"Description: The plot of The LEGO Movie Videogame movie is "Lego" from Warner Bros. Pictures and Village Roadshow Pictures. You play the role of Emmett ordinary Lego figurines mistakenly imagines himself the most outstanding personality and the key to saving the world.::RePack Features::It is based on pirates Do not cut | Do not recoded Game archives are unpacked Version of the game - v1.0 Installation time - 17 minutes (depending on PC) Installation requires 1 GB of RAM The Wild West DLC Pack IncludedRePack by SEYTER::Greetz and Respect::ALL CREDIT Goes to SEYTER for Repacking and Distribution.

Screenshots:

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.33 GB
seeders:22
leechers:10
The LEGO Movie DLC RePack MULTi2-SEYTER

Trailer

All Comments

Its working perfectly!!!
thank you
working ?
install fails with an out of memory error on windows 8.
help anyone?
Hey, Even I am facing the error you get.

have you fixed it?
RePack info: this repack from Seyter includes Proper-RELOADED crack!

Proper reloaded crack note:
The FLT release crashes at the end of 2nd level of the game because of bad crack.
It also crashed randomly during the play for some of our testers.
Here is our Proper that doesn't have crashing issues. The Wild West Pack DLC is included.

If you only want reloaded crack, simply get the crack from nodvd.net

When repacks with FLT cracks got released i downloaded the other repack from z10yded instead which in this case was also a better choice.
I've stored the repack from z10yded on my external HDD which includes ALI213 SteamEmu crack! this is why i always prefer repacks with reloaded cracks and steamemu cracks from skidrow and 3dm/ali213 etc. So people that downloaded the z10yded repack eventually don't have to apply the reloaded crack.