The Living Matrix (2009)XviDAC3.ro_sub-JVaLaMaLiNi.avi

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 26, 2015 by Dănucuin Movies > Documentary
Torrent verified.

The Living Matrix (2009)XviDAC3.ro_sub-JVaLaMaLiNi.avi (Size: 677.24 MB)
 The Living Matrix (2009)XviDAC3.ro_sub-JVaLaMaLiNi.avi677.24 MB

Description

Documentary | science | spiritual | educational | docudrama | alternative

Storyline

Our film, The Living Matrix - The Science of Healing, uncovers new ideas about the intricate
web of factors that determine our health. We talk with a group of dedicated scientists,
psychologists, bioenergetic researchers and holistic practitioners who are finding healing
potential in new places. The documentary brings together academic and independent researchers,
practitioners, and science journalists whose work reveals scientific evidence that energy and
information fields, not genetics, control health and wellbeing. These include internationally
known healer, Dr. Eric Pearl; cellular biologist and former Stanford University professor Dr.
Bruce Lipton; author Lynne McTaggart, and former U.S. astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell, among others.
Through in-person interviews and dramatized video vignettes that document the stories of people
who recovered from chronic illness - including a five-year-old boy born with cerebral palsy, an
osteopathic doctor with a brain tumor, and a housewife ... Written by Heidi Fuller

Provocative, informative mix of edge science and "spiritual" healing
20 October 2009 | by dlevitt-1 (California)

Over a dozen articulate scientists and healers present theories, anecdotes and results of
rigorous experiments, including cures that aren't explained in our traditional understanding
of biology and medicine.

Similar in many ways to "What the Bleep Do We Know?" - including extensive use of animation to
explain ideas about fields, physics and the body.

Several of the experiments were conducted in California's Institute of Noetic Science, and
several of the scientists interviewed work there. The Institute, founded by astronaut Edgar
Mitchell, is also described in the new Dan Brown book "The Lost Symbol" where the characters
are fictionalized. But its research is real. Mitchell, resident scientist Dean Radin, and
director Marilyn Schlitz all appear. Very thought provoking!

film-docudrama language is english with romanian subtitle embedded

A chance to learn about what you are, how you're made up and the powerful energy you have
within to heal and manage yourself and others in completely natural and harmonious way.

I know throughout the movie the word 'belief' is used several times however, I KNOW I can
(using my mind)- heal my body, strengthen my body and prevent my body from becoming dis-eased...
Now, knowing that, what do i need 'belief' for? .. This works, it's a fact, I've used energy
healing on myself several times so i know it is a fact that this works... "Belief" (as far as
I'm concerned)- is NOT necessary.

The official trailer for the full-length film which brings "new science" breakthroughs that are
transforming our understanding of how to get well and stay well. "The Living Matrix" provides
an up-close look at the science of information as medicine. Leading researchers and health
practitioners share their discoveries on the "miracle cures" traditional medicine just can't
explain. The movie features 16 researchers and scientific visionaries including: Lynne McTaggart,
Bruce Lipton, PhD, Rupert Sheldrake, PhD, Dr. Eric Pearl, Peter Fraser, Marilyn Schlitz, PhD,
and James Oschman, PhD. DVDs are available at http://thelivingmatrixmovie.com

Um documentário notável sobre formas de cura no século XXI - disponíveis neste momento - que vai
ao encontro de todos aqueles que estão à procura de novas respostas.

De entre elas destaco a Cura Reconectiva®. É uma experiência de vida transformadora que se
manifesta não apenas a nível físico, mental e emocional, mas mais do que isso integra a evolução
do próprio ser e da sua essência.

O espectro da Cura Reconectiva® transmite frequências correctivas e um contínuo evolutivo de
energia, luz e informação, trazendo-nos de todo o mundo testemunhos sem paralelo de casos de
recuperação de diversas doenças e transtornos graves como: cancro, doenças relacionadas com a
SIDA, epilepsia, síndrome de fadiga crónica, esclerose múltipla, artrite reumatóide e
osteoartrite, paralisia cerebral, bem como alterações mentais e emocionais.

Para marcação de sessões de Cura Reconectiva e Reconexão, ou para inscrições nos seminários em
Portugal contacte:
Dora Martinez Pinto | doramartipin@gmail.com | Tlm: +351 932 220 838.
Praticante Certificada pela The Reconnection ~ Promotora dos seminários do Dr. Eric Pearl

http://curareconectivaereconexao.blog...
www.facebook.com/perfeitocoracao

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
677.24 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The Living Matrix (2009)XviDAC3.ro_sub-JVaLaMaLiNi.avi