The Lone Ranger & Zorro The Death of Zorro (1-5) (2011)(Minutemen-DarthScanner)(SCPO)Requested

seeders: 1
leechers: 4
Added on March 31, 2015 by arntr2in Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

The Lone Ranger & Zorro The Death of Zorro (1-5) (2011)(Minutemen-DarthScanner)(SCPO)Requested (Size: 127.27 MB)
 The Lone Ranger & Zorro - The Death Of Zorro 04 (2011) (Minutemen-DarthScanner).cbr26.85 MB
 The Lone Ranger & Zorro - The Death Of Zorro 02 (2011) (Minutemen-DarthScanner).cbr25.92 MB
 The Lone Ranger & Zorro - The Death Of Zorro 01 (2011) (Minutemen-DarthScanner).cbr25.43 MB
 The Lone Ranger & Zorro - The Death Of Zorro 05 (2011) (Minutemen-DarthScanner).cbr25.42 MB
 The Lone Ranger & Zorro - The Death Of Zorro 03 (2011) (Minutemen-DarthScanner).cbr23.65 MB

Description

imageThe legendary masked crime-fighter, Zorro, now in his sixties, has hung up his cape and sword. Living on a peaceful ranch in the new state of California, Don Diego tends to his cattle, breaks horses, and enjoys the company of his wife. When a renegade band of Confederate bushwhackers attack a nearby Indian settlement, though, Don Diego cannot Just stand by and let innocents be slaughtered. Zorro heads back into action again... for the last time! Guest starring another legendary masked lawman - The Lone Ranger!

Theses are not my scans and I do not wish to take credit for them. I am merely putting them all together for The Lone Ranger & Zorro The Death of Zorro (1-5) (2011) Collection. All scans are named as they were downloaded. I hope you enjoy and if you do please SEED!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
127.27 MB
seeders:1
leechers:4
The Lone Ranger & Zorro The Death of Zorro (1-5) (2011)(Minutemen-DarthScanner)(SCPO)Requested