The Long Dark 0.301 [Salat-Production]

seeders: 113
leechers: 46
Added on December 19, 2015 by D-DManin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

The Long Dark 0.301 [Salat-Production] (Size: 1 GB)
 The Long Dark 0.301 [Salat-Production].exe1 GB

Description

Information

Title: The Long Dark
Released: 2014
Version: 0.301
Genre: Adventure, 3D, Indie, Simulator
Developer: Hinterland Studio Inc.
Published: Hinterland Studio Inc.
Language: English, Russian
Crack: Included
Platform: PC

System requirements

Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8
Processor: Intel Dual-Core i5 2.0 GHz or equivalent from AMD
RAM: 1 GB
Video Card: 512 MB (Intel 4000 or better)
Free hard drive space: 1 GB

Description

The Long Dark - hardcore simulator survival in the vast forests of northern Canada! You will play for the pilot called Bel McKenzie, whose plane crashed after a mystical geomagnetic storm. The main challenge will be to your survival as long as possible to find out what happened to the world and how it has changed? Explore the area, gather resources and explore the world around us. Also, you have to take a variety of moral decisions that will affect the development of the plot, gameplay, and the further the fate of mankind as a whole. Imagine that all the lights went out. Bright northern lights flooded the sky, and all the technological progress of mankind instantly reversed in some silent apocalypse. All that protects a person from the forces of Mother Nature is now taken away from us (the passing down of humanity on several links in the food chain). Water and food scarce. The roads are not safe. And winter is approaching.

Features repack

- The basis is taken license from Steam
- Nothing cut / nothing re-encoded
- Game Version 0.301

Screens :

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1 GB
seeders:113
leechers:46
The Long Dark 0.301 [Salat-Production]

Trailer

All Comments

thanks m8, haven't upgraded version in a long time! going from v265
great timing. i just looked for the update.
this was uploaded for only 16 minutes.
updating from 298 to 301

i just facking died fighting a wolf anyhow....
Enjoy buddy! The wolf is really scary at night!Use flares to drive out the wolf if you haven't done with any rifle yet.
yeah. dont worry. i`ve been playing since v 116.
i was on normal mode, too.....

some time ago, i managed to survive a couple of months on rabbits at the trappers homestead.
was really looking for a rifle. i DID kill the sucker with a knife. but, then i went too far with his mate (^^,)

i`m on a new game. at the quonset gas station. will see how i do.
thanks for the update !

great timing as i`m going offline 22nd january

i lasted 28 days during october. died in the back of a train due to stupid choice / game adjustments....
i should wear a SHEEPS SKIN (if they had them) and go and mess with his mind. become bate. then BAM ! left cross to the jaw ! haha